Reviews for Anarchy of Silence
SONICgal chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
O_O That's one way to calm Prussia down. In a fucked up way (sorry for cursing), the story is sweet. Germany's an asshole, though...
Ceilo chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow...I never read bondage stuff normally, but this was pretty amazing. And pretty different too. Your fics keep surpising me in wonderful ways, although they seem to be very sad ways too. Germany's comment was surprisingly harsh, and genuinely shocking.
lynne-monstr chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Please bear with me while I attempt to be coherent.

This whole thing was absolutely wonderful! The way you’ve portrayed both of them and their dynamic with each other is so perfect. I love that even with the caring and trust, there’s still plenty of snark and insults going on (the comment about the Prussian military in particular). There’s a sense throughout of how well they know each other after so much time that really ties the entire piece together.

Also, great to see a strong Austria.

(on a silly and frivolous note, lovely to know I'm not the only one who thinks Prussia sleeps naked...)
XxJadynTimmsxX chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
WOW!
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow, this was brilliant. I can't even summon adequate words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Just.

I've been trying for months to try and find a good fic with Austria (be it this or AusHun, or anything, really) but my efforts have been wasted. Much like Russia and some other characters, Austria is one that falls into the trap of being portrayed in only one way, and it's a way that's inaccurate. Most people fail to show his caring side, and just write him as an asshole just because he's a sort of kuudere character.

But anyway, I'm rambling now OTL

Yeah, so I just wanted to review to say that this has singlehandedly renewed my faith in this pairing. Just... wow. There are no words. Seriously.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Waah... ;; What Germany said made me gasp. I can't believe he would say that... It was so cruel ;; Brilliant story ;;
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love how you portray their relationship. This piece is simple yet emotionally touching. Really, an inspirational work that I enjoy coming back and reading whenever my own writing has me frustrated.
polishsexmachine chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
this has to be one of the best pruaust fics out there. the tone and characterization was spot on, and the mood was breathtaking. bloody brilliant!
Cain Hargreaves chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow. I loved the emotion, and how Austria understood all of them. It was a wonderful story, and I'm happy Prussia could relax in the end.
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I have read a lot of Prustria on this site and I have to say that I honestly think that this is one of my top favorites. I love how you characterize Austria in this. A lot of others that I've read have him as an (admittedly) weak character, always giving in to Prussia's demands. I like how you described the piece and Prussia's grousing even though it was obvious that he was grateful for Austria's help and support.

Definitely one of the better ones I've ever read in the Hetalia fandom.

~Scooter~