Reviews for Judas: The betrayer of Jesus
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Interesting. I always wondered what might have been going through Judas' head. Now I wonder if he went to Heaven or hell.
Rose Di Angelo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I liked this...not in the way like ha! Judias deserved to be punished...but I like the way you put it.
Moxxy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my gosh... I'm about to cry in my journalism class ._.

What's sad about this, is that we can all relate to Judas. Because everytime we sin, it's like we're betraying him too ;-;

This seriously pulled at my heartstings. Which just goes to show how good of a writer you are! a true writer makes the reader feel things deeply. Great job!
Little Christian chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sad, short and bitter. Not sweet. But it's true. He MUST have felt that way.

Little Christian. -_-
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I agree with the-lovely-anomaly. He IS misunderstood.

And yes, I read "I Am Judas" as well. Great job, everyone!

~Carol M.

P.S. Jesus & Judas Iscariot are my favorite characters in the Bible. Thankfully, I don't ship them together - it's a bit wrong. (No offense.)
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great story! Poor Judas... We can never truly know why he did what he did or how he felt. I just hope that, maybe, God had mercy on him. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Interesting perspective. I always placed the blame more on those priests that executed Jesus rather than on the servant who gave him away. But you did manage to describe Judas' misery down to a T.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I read this and I thought it was awesome! God could've saved and forgiven him just like he did with Peter.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I personally think that Judas is one of the most misunderstood people in all of history. He didn't *want* to betray Christ; he simply did what he thought was necessary. He made a misjudgment - something we all do - that had dire consequences. I think it's sickening that he's become an icon for betrayal, viewed by many devout Christians as evil and unforgivable. Isn't it stated in the Bible that the Devil took hold of his heart during the last supper? Isn't it declared that Jesus' main purpose was to die? If those factors are correct, I would say that Judas was always more of a victim than a villain - an unfortunate soul following his destiny.

And let us not forget, he "betrayed" Jesus with a kiss and then committed suicide over his own guilt. Neither of those are the actions of a heartless, unforgivable person.

This is a powerful little fic. Hats off to you for giving so much depth and emotion to a historical figure the majority of people dismiss and despise.
Equivampthefurry chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
...Bible fanfiction...?
newlovergirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Think it's a GREAT story.