Reviews for After the Light
Sparky199 chapter 8 . 9/4
That was amazing
Please update this again it's epic and I love it!
I'm glad you wrote it I love Gabriel he's like my favourite character!
Broken Twisted Lullabies chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
please tell this isn't abandoned! This is by far my absolute favourite supernatural crossover with Gabriel! I really want to see what happens next, the suspense has been killing me! This story is amazing and I love the plot line.
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
This was pretty good! Too bad it's abandoned..
Firedrakewicked chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
ooohhh, please please please don't let this be abandoned! not even 15k and I'm hooked! It's wonderful! I love Gabriel, and this is one of the best SPN CM crossovers I've ever read, and that's saying something since I eat these up like lays chips. Your characterization is great, and your writing is style is great and hooking, with only a couple spelling or grammar errors here or there. I'd love to see you pick this up again, really. I'd love to see Cas find him, and brother bonding time ensue; not to mention the BAU getting a test of fully mojoed angel, enough to be properly awed. Dean and Sam are optional but that'd be great too. Really I'd just like to see Gabe with a family again! which this would be. just aefbfeoyb I know you may have no reason to continue this but if one hopeful encouraging review is enough I'd love to be that. If not, I may have to just ask for another crossover cause this is gold. All the same, thanks so much for what you've already written, it's great.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
More please.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
So uh... u ever gonna post any more chapters?
pacman796 chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
omg its fantastic ) i love it.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
shadowflaymenyght chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
please write more and really PINK? why that color
Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I really like this story. I really wish you would update. It's just, I needa know what happens. Like, I may not survive if I don't... Okay, not that dramatic, but still. Please update? *Sam's puppy dog eyes*
Liontalon chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
You leave us on a cliffhanger you you EVIL PERSON! I know I'm not very good with updates but I don't have such amazing stories as you do, so please update.
I do have a few issues with the story to be honest like in the beginning everything went togeather very nicely but these last few chapters don't seem to fit as well... but every story has its issues and even with your's you still keep the reader entertained and as I said in the beginning I would love to see where you take this story :)
corinmeic chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I love this story! Please update!
Caz chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
PLEASE start this one up again and finish it!
AnimeAngel4ever200 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
This fix is awesome. It would be funny if Reid And Cas would meet. And if Sam and dean would meet the BAU. Please update soon
She's Just Hiding chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
gah! This story is so gorgeous...
The one thing that would make it perfect would be some Castiel - Cas makes everything perfect xD