Reviews for Sonic's on Facebook
My Grey Field chapter 11 . 9/16
This might be your best chapter so far. I like the creative making of events and twists and how you told it under Facebook's format. You should probably include more scenarios with those new friends of Sonic though. Their roles were kinda... unimpressive, unless you just want to make it a joke. I was kinda expecting st like what happened with Ichigo and Edward Cullen, only youtuberanimatronictitan style. Anyway, please keep writing :)
MeoTheRandom chapter 1 . 9/4
SONIC LIKES VIVA PINATA YES!
Swaggerlicious Tia Maria chapter 10 . 8/11
Thi is so fun to read :D Keeps me smiling and laughing :D Keep up the good work!
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 11 . 7/3
XD What a hilarious chapter! So much fun, and so many wonderful misunderstandings. I think the interactions between Sonic and Shadow were the funniest. Sonic is so much fun, and Shadow's melodramatic MARIAAAAAAA was just too great. I can't wait for more! GLORIOUS JOB~!
quaylacheers chapter 11 . 6/11
Hilarious as always! XD XD
TsubasaKEI chapter 11 . 6/11
I don't know i'm laughing so hard at this, especially the sonadow part.

Keep writing!
When Shadow re entered to say Maria and then left that had me laughing in the floor like a dying hyena. Oh no god I just can't deal with this xD
Where are the Babylon Rogues? :c
RedDawn22 chapter 11 . 6/9
Good lord Shadow. Also, what the hell Silver? You need help.
ROCuevas chapter 11 . 6/9
Quite good this was.
The Glittery Hedgehog Ninja chapter 11 . 6/9
OmiGOD! That was literally the most funniest thing I've read, since, like EVER! Seriously! Keep up the updates, because these were bordering pure awesomeness!
MissMJS chapter 11 . 6/9
GOOD GOD, THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME! xD
I was so excited you updated, I dropped my chore and read this instead! Oo, maybe I should hurry up and review actually... O.O

Definitely Mario and Sonic's battle! xD
I'm still lmao! xD xD xD

Eh, I'll offer my OC. I won't be offended if you turn her down ;)

Amara Vipsin:
Physical – Magenta colored hedgehog, brown quills that reaches midback, brown eyes.

Personality – Friendly, smart mouths, enjoys the shenanigans of boys (most times), likes rock music, enjoys outdoors, likes movies, also likes actual rocks, and not a big technology person. Also a Sonamy fan!

Would befriend specifically Shadow (her secret crush) and Amy. Everyone else is cool too!
MissMJS chapter 10 . 5/26
O... M... G...
I have found my salvation... NO BAD DAY CAN EXIST WITH THIS HILARIOUS STORY!
My favorite parts? ALL OF IT!
Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you my favorite parts! I can tell you my favorite character in this is Sonic-Still-Your-Grandson! xD
Please update soon! xD