Reviews for Sonic's on Facebook
dwaters2 chapter 10 . 11/15
This is amazing
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 10 . 11/12
XD I LOVE IT! So many sub-plots and sub-sub-plots and sub-sub-sub plots and submarine sandwiches and...where was I going with this? Oh, yeah! This was a wonderful chapter and I absolutely can't wait to see what happens next! GLORIOUS JOB!
ROCuevas chapter 10 . 11/11
Hilarious job once again. XD
Silent Hero 13 chapter 2 . 11/11
Good question... How DOES knuckles get on facebook...? I love how Shadow remains so neutral on every topic. Oh, and Poor Vector, of course xD Very funny, really enjoyed reading
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 11/11
Hahaha this was pretty funny, awesome job!
TheOddDuck chapter 10 . 11/11
I hope Nellie is in the next chapter. I laughed at her mixing up Knuckles' name.
BlazeofVenus chapter 9 . 10/25
This chapter was sponsored by Mountain Dew. (DO THE DEW)
ShadowzAngel chapter 6 . 10/16
hahahahaha still funny XD
ShadowzAngel chapter 4 . 10/16
ShadowzAngel chapter 3 . 10/16
HAHAHAHAHA I still love this XD
ShadowzAngel chapter 1 . 10/16
Omg I'm rofling so hard right now!
(Everyone looks at me but idc!)
BlissofanAngel chapter 9 . 10/15
Omg I'm sooo glad this is back. I laughed so hard at Charmy and Big XD. This is gold keep it up.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 9 . 10/15
XDDD That was BRILLIANT! I loved everything about it. Especially the fight between the fanboys and girls. That was HILARIOUS! I can't wait for more! GLORIOUS JOB!
ImortalLinktoFate chapter 9 . 10/15
So I just found this and I am laughing my head off! Also later me and my friends are going to try renacting this story! Meaning all of us have to get a facebook.
JellyfishSoup chapter 9 . 10/14
The whole thing with Sonic breaking into Knuckles' house was funny, especially his conclusion.