Reviews for Black Swan
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012

Haha, you might want to edit the summary and take ''short'' out.

It's a rather long-winded poem, but still, not badly written. I didn't really notice any mistakes.

Good ending.

Dr.CraneSlaysDemonsForJedi chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved it:)
NextChristineDaae chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
*sneaks into Hollywood, finds Natalie Portman, asks her for a glass of milk (what?), goes a-hunting, finds Oscar, creeps out of house via letterbox (a delicate operation, it must be said - where do you imagine I shoved the damn thing? (No - NOT THERE!)), grabs broom and flies to safety, having a slight altercation with a seagull mid-way, lands back in the UK, finds Princess Sammi and hands her the Oscar, apologising for feathers all over the bloody place ...*

That. Was. A. Work. Of. Total. Genius! And. I. Utterly. Utterly. LOVED IT!

You know me; you know why that film touched a part of my soul, and you know I only tell you the truth - therefore, when I say I couldn't have come close to emulating the skill of that poetic prose, I'm not kidding!

I adored how you rhymed it together; the language you used was superbly put and it was truly deserved of its very own Oscar (marked for the first time in pink-coloured diamond dust with your name foreworded with HRH, obviously).

I don't think I've a favourite bit because the entire piece was outstanding, but if I had to pick one, it would be this bit:

[The Director, Thomas, told me to let go and to lose myself in the dark sensual role and through trying to I began to lose control.]

I think that epitomised the entire film - it was through taking herself into her darker side that caused her world to crash, and she lived her dream, but died for it (IMO, as it should be, frankly. Swan Lake should never have a 'they lived happily ever after' ending; Odette (and the prince) has to die to be free, and THEN they can live happily ever after!).

As John *swoon* Barrowman would say: Outstanding! Outstanding! Outstanding!

Bravo, my darling. Absolutely bravo!