Reviews for Of Photographs and Dudes
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD.

You have Alex's personality and humor down to a T. Absolutely completely and 100 percent in-character. Perfect.

Thank you for writing this! I absolutely love it!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
"Huh." Derek smiled nostalgically. "If all goes well, you'll have one hell of a family tree."

Alex didn't understand, but smiled and nodded anyway.

Having noticed the lack of realization on the boy's face, Derek snorted. "Bye, Alex. I'll see you around."

LOLOLOL. I laughed for so long about this. XD

THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND IN CHARACTER AND OH MY GOSH.

I came here to reread one of your chapters, and I found this! ah! I love how Alex is so oblivious to the fact that he's the reason for Dane's coming out. I also love how Derek knows how much Dane really loves Alex.

I've always wanted to write a scene where Derek comments on Alex being Rane's son, but it never fit in the fic! This was amazing.

Thank you so much! :)
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is so good. I cannot EVEN. THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST THING EVER.

Caitlin made me read it at 1:21 AM even though I was asleep. And I'm so glad she's such a terrible person and woke me up for this - because it was AMAZING. A-MAZ-ING.

This fanfic is so perfect, and the characterization is so good.

We're definitely writing the next chapter ASAP just to get more of this fic. XD

Gilbert Winchester chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
OH MY GOSH! THIS. THIS!

I can't even...form a coherent thought. I was squealing so hard...you don't even know. BEST. THING. EVER.

This!

It was so in-character that it was EXACTLY how it all went down in my mind.

Everything about this. I might have to go back and read it a few hundred more times. Holy crap. This was so good...

And that is EXACTLY how I see their whole relationship going, the sex, just everything about it. I loved how you added the part about Luke walking in on them. XD Oh God...this was so perfect.
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
STILL AMAZINGLY PERFECT!

I LOVE IT!

And the part about Alex losing five pounds and crying and not talking to anyone was especially heartbreaking.

Damien's character was spot-on.

Bravo. :D
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
AW! POOR DANE! It breaks my heart, it really does. I loved this. It was very in-character of Dane to bring another guy to try to get over Alex with. I also liked how Damien mentioned that Alex had lost weight and was taking it just as badly as Dane was.

I just love how you get the characters spot on!

The fact that you have a fanfiction drabble collection for Dalex is amazing.

Seriously, the name is so perfect. "Of Photographs and Dudes" XD

I also loved how you mentioned that Alex's dads must hate him, because writing that scene that's what I was thinking too.

I hope you write more, and we're probably going to update this week!

Oh and PS: Lucie's name is spelled like Lucie Manette. It's a weird spelling, so I can see how it would be confusing.
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Well, if I said I didn't fangirl for a good thirty minutes that you even WROTE this, and then for another thirty minutes because it was so perfect, I'd be lying.

You have their banter and personalities down PERFECTLY!

Thanks for writing this. :D
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OH MY GOD. DEAD. I AM DEAD. YOU WROTE THIS ABOUT DALEX? Make sure to include flightofdeathfrench in your note! The fanfic is co-written by her!

I LOVE YOU.

This was amazing! ahhhh ahhh ahhh!
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
YOU WROTE A FANFICTION OF A FANFICTION WHICH IS ALSO A FANFICTION OF A FANFICTION! O.O

Does your brain hurt? XD

YOU WORTE A FANFICTION OVER MY TWINNY AND CAITILIN'S STORY! THEY ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT. FREAK OUT I TELL YOU. I'M FREAKING OUT OVER IT.

But that was good! Great job! :D