Reviews for Playing with his doll
Suneeku chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was hilarious! I have a dark sense of humor so... Lol! Go Alois! Ah Lizzy you loser! Ahem evil moment over... I loved your story.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Love it! Really enjoy a love triangle that revolves around Lizzy. Ciels going to go nuts lol
OperativeKND-Berry14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Whoa ok first I want to say this is AWSOME. Their aren't that many CielxAloisxElizabeth stories and this one was just perfect! You perfectly captured Alois creepy sexually ways and how he like to plays with people emotions. Too bad Ciel wasn't their it would have been funny if Ciel had snapped and start fighting. Elizabeth was great too, she was a lady but both scared of Alois, and loving Ciel.

This should prove ALOIS IS A RAPIST FOR ALL GENDERS. (But I love him)

Please please pretty please with whip cream chocolate syrup and as many sprinkles need make a sequel or a new chapter PLEASE
Rosetin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Yay,their isn't many Alois x Lizzy story's. Sequel/Update? Ne?
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Such insanity and craziness! But that's what I love most about the story!XP
altrilast13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
kyaa i super duper like this pairing so much...

i have to admit but my fave parts were the kiss and straddle part..haha..X3..i give you two thumbs up with your awesome work
DarkdemonRaYven chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Woah~! I LOVE THIS! Please make a sequel!
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You should definitely make a sequel! This fic and pairing was really really really really amazing! I'm a CielxLizzie shipper but I can't help myself from liking this pairing! Please do make more!

Lots of Love and cinnamon for you~! 3 Missy'Cinnamon!
razzlice chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
wow! you've done a really great job on this..never thought aloisxlizzy pairing could be this interesting. I salute you man!

i would really really love to see a sequel,too bad it already says complete:(
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh god. That was too fun. Too, too fun. I can see why people ship them. GAHHHH it's so freaking adorable!

I love CielxLizzie, but DAMNNNNNN.
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh wow, this was amazing! You portrayed everyone perfectly!