Reviews for purple
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/30
Yes! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/29
Wasn't expecting that...no wimpy Edwards around here!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Nice twist adding the unexpected actions of Jasper. I'm dubbing you the "Horror Queen" with these "sweet" and gruesome tales.
msmargo chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Nice! I feel like barfing, but good story. Sexual offenders deserve to pay. A little harsh, but it's a fic.
Pathomnemonic chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Whoa
midnitereader chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow, that was some scary stuff. Fight club is so gruesome. The fact that Jasper hacked up Jacob's body so calmly makes you think it wasn't the first time. How could they be sure Edward wouldn't talk. Of course, he was the one that killed Jacob. But the fact that Jasper knew he had a girlfriend was kind of scary.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow..
This was awesome!

Looking forward to more :D
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Bloody fckg hell ...how can someone mix poetry and blood in such a way? WOW
This is not my kind of story not by a long shot but reading the name of our beautiful sweet YellowGlue beckoned me.
His love for her, their love unique story, his painting ... you little wicca you had me wrapped around your words and never let me go. You bewitched me.
Happy happy b-day to one of the most amazing writers and lovely lovely girls I've ever met.
Thank you.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that.
But, as always, any means neccessary to protect his love.

Jasper, one smooth character, as always.

& I enjoyed ur loved scene. It was sweet & lovely. I don't enjoy hardcore.
Cool concept. Cool story.
Jdifrans1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I'm not sure how I missed this one before. I love it. I was looking for something sexy and dark. Found it. I really liked Emmett and Jasper. Never expected it. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Holy shit that was intense and insane! I loved the underground fighting, but the events afterwards was kind of disturbing. It was nice seeing different sides of them, with the pairing or trio in this case. Jasper and Emmett...somehow that's so fitting. Great story.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Something tells me that Jasper has done this before...pretty crazy!
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Excellently written and thought out. I loved it.
3062301 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my gahh, so good :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
He would so anything for her loved it thank you
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »