Reviews for A Broken Fall
the-power-of-love chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
awwww to cute love it
Blue French Horn chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Just realised that you said Blaine put out his right hand for Kurt to shake then swapped hands but if Kurt's left wrist was broken that would mean Blaine would shake Kurt's right hand with his right hand. Just to point it out.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
That was really cute and adorable and awesome. I just wanted to hug them both. (Just FYI, though, I'm a paramedic and if we were called to a non-emergency broken wrist like Kurt's, we would split it before transporting him. Just so you know.)
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
That was amazing!
Smile the tears away chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
nicely done!
Lynx and Banner chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Instead of "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you forever" I was like, "Oh, it's over? ._."

Lovely story.
Demia chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
This story was amazing!
AnneGleek chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Just finished the whole story and it was great! Really great work and the end was amazing too :)
sparrowlark chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I like this story so far. It's cute! But you keep switching tenses from past to present and it get s a little confusing.
OneTwoOne chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
I love this story! It is the sweetest thing ever! :D Totally squeeled like a maniac when the kiss happened :D
TheInvisibleTeen chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is absolutely adorable and I love it! they're so cute!
Boredette chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
IS IT EVEN LEGAL FOR A FIC TO BE THIS PERFECT?

I would have left reviews on every chapter, but I was so into the story that I just couldn't help but read it straight through. So glad I did. It was gorgeous. I'm literally sitting here in tears right now. It was just so perfect.

I loved the way you managed to so effortlessly switch between the characters and tell the same story from both perspectives. That takes a lot of talent and you totally nailed it.

Omg, I'm going to stop gushing now. Just know that you write amazing fanfiction and you should never stop.

colfercriss chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This was absolutely adorable, oh my God. Loved it!
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I'm gonna be honest...I swooned a bit at the end! :D I loved this!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
This was the most adorable fluff fest ever! From the beginning to the end, so cute, I loved it, it was so heart-warming to read! Thank you :3