Reviews for Shadowed Malice
joe mama chapter 16 . 12/29/2021
i just realized dark shadow wait i thought he was a light shadow loooooooooool
Garbage chapter 17 . 9/17/2021
Praise 'your' stolen work? It's complete garbage.
Complaints chapter 15 . 9/17/2021
Okay, you suck. You have this great Harry, who can manipulate things and cause havoc... and you're staying completely on the canon storyline and not changing a single thing. I absolutely refuse to continue reading such an unoriginal line of thinking.

I was really looking forward to Harry messing things up for everyone and to see them reacting to Harry being the real BWL. All you're doing is rehashing and regurgitating the same story and barely changing the background details. You spent so much time creating this new Harry and the according to the plot of this story, he doesn't actually exist or matters at all to the outcome, since it's the same as canon.

It's just like the Indiana Jones movie. The entire thing would have happened exactly as it did, even if Indiana himself was never actually there. All the events would have still taken place, since he was a superfluous character and his actions, though entertaining, had absolutely no impact on the story. That is who your Harry is.

Also, why are there still Order members? Didn't he kill Sirius and/or James in two different attacks? There are not that many members and Harry and the death eaters wiped out two groups of them. Where's the fallout from those attacks? Oh, right. There was none, because that would change the course of the story FOR THE BETTER and you ignore it all for the plot and to remain in canon (which is why I'm dropping this now and not wasting any more of my time.
Complaints chapter 14 . 9/17/2021
Your fight descriptions are very lacking and don't covey the scenes properly. It's too disjointed and unclear what is happening. Also, the 'magic' the Order spy was using is also well beyond a normal wizard's powers. McGonagall could do it, as a mistress of transfiguration; but, it wouldn't have lethal acid it spits out or breaths fire or anything like that.
They are only animated objects, which means that a Confundus charm (making it stupid) would only let it ignore its original orders, not attack everything in sight (which was what it was created for anyway).
As soon as the wizard died, the magic would have stopped as well, since he was powering the transfigurations.
Complaints chapter 12 . 9/17/2021
Um, all he had to do was go to Severus. Problem solved. He's a potion master. Only an idiot would go to bed with a grievous wound and not tend to it first. I hate that you're doing it for plot purposes and not because that's what the character would do.
Also, your fight descriptions jumped all over the place, changing where Harry was and Dumbledore, also changing who he was fighting. It barely made sense near the end.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
Michel was asking for it, he kept goading him, making him angrier every time he spoke. He kept bullying him. And then when he killed the one thing he had a connection to, which was the snake, he felt rage. So a life for a life. It's only fair. *smirks evilly*
Nihilus's Apprentice chapter 35 . 7/13/2021
damn. dark.
Anonymous chapter 60 . 7/12/2021
Finally, a good story, finished. Well done!
Nihilus's Apprentice chapter 8 . 7/11/2021
nice so far; honestly i had hoped for potter not to be a complete asshole. I see we both like PJO. Percy Jackson is great.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 58 . 6/21/2021
The kind of darkness in this story isnt usually my cup of tea...But I literally could not help but read it. And I bawled like a baby for the last few chapters. Definitely a story worth reading though.
BrionnaRain14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
if anyone is still looking for the rewrite and can't find it it's called Antithesis in ao3.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 56 . 5/19/2021