Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Death's Diary chapter 8 . 7/10
The person that wrote the flame comment that was published by the author on chapter eight is a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins to put it lightly, because this story is amazing!
Thank you so much for your fanfic. In the only dark Harry stories that I have read, he ends up in the order of the Phoenix’s clutches and turned to the light.
thedumbass17 chapter 57 . 6/22
good story mate
Lily chapter 60 . 6/3
I, for one, don't usually get emotional when I read tgings. But I cried during this. I can't wait to read Anithesis.
Daedric-Prince-Hermaeus-Mora chapter 60 . 6/1
this was an amazing story and I really liked it, normally long stories become boring after a few chapters but not this one it is fantastically written and one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this spectacular piece of work.
This was a really good story. I found it a bit hard to follow the plot in the later chapters but I still read the whole thing and I’m pretty sure I know what happened now. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
P0k3F4n chapter 8 . 4/25
I got to Chapter 8. Then it got a bit too edgy.
shiki777 chapter 60 . 4/16
Mister Author, this story was perfect, ohhh so perfect no matter the grammar and spelling mistakes
seldombites chapter 59 . 3/22
I just finished reading this story. I enjoyed it.
I'm really enjoying it!
Does that make me an evil person?
Well I don't care! XD
amyrlinengineer chapter 58 . 3/2
I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I very much enjoyed reading it, and I think the ending fit the theme of the story. But on the other hand, I like sappiness and I wish lutain got to be with Harry.. but great story, thanks for sharing with us.
Jiq'ax chapter 60 . 2/19
this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read
Odd way to escape... very unique...
I'm not really getting this shade/demon thing. It seems a bit cliche to me. Great fic though!
Do you like Unspeakable?