Reviews for Shadowed Malice
the ancient chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
Any Latin word u got I can pronounce I speak Greek so latins not that hard
MisterCrown chapter 32 . 7/2/2015
Really good chapter! Love the story!
Omega to Alpha chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Worse stories? I read one where the writer managed to spell "I" wrong. And no it wasn't a typo. It was all over the 100 word oneshot
Story Critic chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I love your story! Don't listen to that as swipe who told you to delete this story! It's a great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Bloody hell...
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
I lov ur story!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I think that this is an amazing story and if anyone thinks other wise they need to go to st mungos!
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 59 . 6/22/2015
This story was totally awesome. I've missed a lot of sleep tryin to read this story. One thing was that there was a lot of random plots as in reviewer noticed. But over all it was very entertaining. Just need to fix ur spelling and a wee bit of grammar.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 59 . 6/16/2015
This story was awesome! I can't believe it's over... great job! I laughed at the little bit when the Harry from cannon and 8 year old Harry with Lutain met LOL.

BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Okay. So. First time reading any of your stories. So far. Amazing. But. The point of this review is the Bellatrix part at the end of this chaoter, chapter five. THAT PART MADE ME SO IRRATIONALLY SAD, DEPRESSED. LIKE. SIRIUSLY. It made me so sadddd. Like, how did you come up with such a grievous idea? I need to read and stop chattering so I might find out. Anyways. Great job on this story so far.!
Bakanori chapter 42 . 6/15/2015
I chuckled at the end of this chapter. Lol, Potters. *grins*
Bakanori chapter 41 . 6/10/2015
Will the 'dark side' be defeated in this story like in the 7th book? Because I honestly love Shadow, but he is more 'evil' than anything J.K.R managed to put in the canon series. It wouldn't shock me if the whole wizarding world teamed up just to finish Shadow off. He makes his father seem mild... This is the darkest version of Harry, I have ever read. Kuddos
Bakanori chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
lol, at least you know you are dead
Bakanori chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Awe, poor Remus. I hope Harry and him form a bond of family.
Bakanori chapter 19 . 6/7/2015