Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Gotham Champion chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
My favourite part was when you killed the bird.
avatar junkman chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Poor you not being able to write romance even though I don't really care I'm just saying this to be slightly insulting
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 59 . 6/15/2014
loved this! :)
ihatewordlimits chapter 28 . 6/11/2014
I cried when Adalonda died. Why did you have to kill her?
VitiosusMortum chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Im not trying to flame,just pointing something out,but you've been spelling completely wrong,you've been spelling it as compleatly
VitiosusMortum chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I love your story.
VitiosusMortum chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
You write very well,especially considering the age you claim to be. I love your story and found much of your Latin to be correct,but death in latin is mortum,or mor,depending on circumstances. To my knowledge,it is not mortre. But then again,I don't know to much.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/5/2014
You should totally make a second one, the one line that shadow says about not getting rid of him easy was an easy set up for one, I love your story and I think everyone would love if you made a second one.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/3/2014
Nightmare yrrah nightmare harry heheheheh
Moon Kingdom chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
I like the way you wrote the story. :)
May a Chance chapter 38 . 6/1/2014
I like the Q and A's.
May a Chance chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
How slowly do you updat? I'm currently reading a fic where the person hasn't updated for like four months, which irritates the Hades outa me.
May a Chance chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
Die Dumbledore! I hate that guy!

We all know that Voldemort and co. are evil, but you have a way of making us like them. Bella seems kind and compassionate while also immature and a murderer. Voldemort himself seems like a great dad, the sort that any sane kid would love to have. The type that let's there kid do something dangerous and is confident in them.
May a Chance chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Lutain really is quite awesome.
May a Chance chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This is one of the best on FFN! That dude is crazy.
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »