Reviews for Shadowed Malice
flames of the dark god chapter 42 . 1/8/2014
Darn you and your cliffhangers! :)
flowerkate55 chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
lone your writing
its sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood!
keep going
A True Shadow chapter 59 . 12/26/2013
I actually enjoyed this story immensely. No, I do not claim to "be" Shadow, I merely find him quite similar to myself. Do keep writing, young one, and you shall get your reviews. I see great creativity in your work; writing would be a good career choice; be that as it may, the "Dark Side", if you will, could have great use of you, if you wish it. If you are interested in being on the victorious side in the coming war, then email me.

-Sincerely,
Lord Cain Invictus
I'm impressed chapter 58 . 12/26/2013
Wow. You said you were 13-15 when you started this story? Your really talented. I've got to say I'm really impressed, this is one of the better stories I've read so far. One of my favorites so far actually. I'm glad this story was completed when I started reading though, you've put A LOT of cliffhangers. That's why was up till 1:30 am reading this. :) I really enjoyed the interesting twist you've put on 'the wrong boy who lived' type story. Maybe you could do another Harry Potter story sometime? Preferably not a x-over story. I'll be watching. ;) Never stop writing. Ever. bye bye 3
shikirio chapter 59 . 12/21/2013
i 've never read a story about hp like this . this was diferent , some part was a little insane and confuse but this was a good one and i like it very much . your imagination are good and your story realy suit my taste. thank for your hard work and if possible i'd like to read more 'bout this story
nicoliorox123 chapter 43 . 12/20/2013
Niatirb Taerg is just Great Britain backwards. Lol. Yrrah is Harry backwards too.
nicoliorox123 chapter 41 . 12/20/2013
Oooh! I saw the umbra spell!
nicoliorox123 chapter 40 . 12/20/2013
Lutain and Nagini together are so sweet!
nicoliorox123 chapter 38 . 12/20/2013
Cool! A basilisk!
nicoliorox123 chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
Wow. Simply wow. My fav chapter so far!
nicoliorox123 chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
I thought her name was Bridget, not Britney. Nice idea with the acid, however.
nicoliorox123 chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
Yay! A Harry and Nagini scene!
nicoliorox123 chapter 27 . 12/20/2013
Why did Adalonda have to die?!
nicoliorox123 chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
I must admit, I didn't see that coming. Suzie Forestar, at Hogwarts? What happened to David?
nicoliorox123 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
The last sentence had me LMHO.
2,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »