Reviews for Shadowed Malice
singingofgallifrey chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
This was amazing! Perfect!

loved it!
Gyuchin chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
I loved the boggart, It's really original!

And it shows Harrys fear and isues with abandonment!

Love the divination class as well, relly interesting tea leaves!

Wonder if Remus recognised the boggart as Harry!

Or if he will realise he is his godson!

Hope to read more soon!

Good Luck!
YEAH chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
I liked your bogart most authors go with the old standby dementor.
Lizzosaur chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I like it so far.q
noelnoel2 chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
Thank you for the great updates. I will read back into this story to figure out why Harry had that reaction to the boggart and how it will impact Harry to be known as a parseltongue.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
That was very interesting, I really enjoyed it, can't wait to see what people say about what happened in the DADA class, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Addictive Label chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
aw.. comeon you killed my Writer Ego asap when you said you were 13-15... i mean comeon i cant even write half the shit you do.. and naah dont delete.. sure i might want some "romance" or just plain and simple Sex.. but your maybe not the best candidate to ask for that as i am not sure how experienced you are in that department... anyhow the story looking good. might have wanted you to have included his time at the dark lord some more. like what he learnt there etc.. but i will continue to read and see what happens..
Lady Icicle chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
Oh man! Please update soon! I want to find out what comes next!
y.do.i.need.a.penname.i.read chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
I am not one for writing words so I shall simply give you *thumbs up*
MissBliss8527 chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
I'm not entirely sure what happened with the boggart...
123claire123 chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
bakapervert chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
Thanks for the update.
fireboltfx chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
This is extremely well done, it is brilliantly melded, although it might be better to expand some of the characters backrounds, daphne for example.
ShiniK chapter 31 . 9/26/2011
I love this fic so much. it gave me shivers when he faced down the boggart...one question though. is Lupin going to recognize Harry's six year old self?

Also, a minor, hopefully helpful note. I wouldn't have noticed this if I hadn't reread the books recently, but since I just finished rereading Chamber of secrets I did, but to help protect you from nitpickers... Parseltongue is the language. When someone can speak it, they're called Parselmouths.
Dessert Maniac chapter 31 . 9/26/2011
LOVED the chapter, though I would've liked to know what Skylar's afraid of.
2,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »