Reviews for Shadowed Malice
MJ Potter Black Weasley chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
I love it! Now Remus hates him as much! I like how he favors Harry more than he favors than Skyler. I wonder if Remus will recongnize Harry?
xDarklightx chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
I like it. I wonder if Remus will know who Harry really is. Update as soon as you can.
music909 chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
i hope remus and harry get to meet again, i think harry would learn to love from him or something...
GinHanelle chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Yes! Finally-the end of Gilderoy Lockhart! Heheheheheh. I'm so happy you made Shadis dispose of him. *Squeals excitedly*

Yay! The darker path! _
GinHanelle chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
*Cries in a corner* Poor Adalonda. Why? WHY! Okay, I will take your word that it had to happen, but I'll miss her. *Pouts*

I loved the violence in this chapter though. So exquisitely beautiful. *sighs blissfully*

Eh? What do you mean cannon or a darker path? I'm pants at decision-making. I want both options of course, but since I'm sure you probably do not wish to write out two different arcs for this one story, I will say that I marginally prefer...um...darker path? Or anything really. !OMG! How can anyone possibly decide? Too difficult! Anyway, I will love it no matter what you decide. It might help if I had more information about either path though.

Loved it! Thank you thank you. _
GinHanelle chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
LOL, I love your adorable ways. I can't believe you're friends with your flamer, but I'm glad that's so.

What is it about Adalonda? I find myself always agreeing with everything she says. Great personality that one.

Heheh, I like how Lutain has such amusingly apt nicknames for the professors and some students. *cough!* lol 'Perfume-Peacock' lol!

It becomes more and more exciting. I love love love this chapter. Thank you! _
Lady Icicle chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Hi! Love this story! I just love all these Dark!Harry stories, and the wrong boy-who-lived stories too! MUAHAHAHAHA... um, right. *coughs*

Anyway, keep up the good work! Please update soon if you have the time! Thanks :)
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 27 . 9/10/2011
Oh god. I'm actually crying .
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
You are so young! I thought you would be higher level highSchool or college 0.0 not 13-15 when you wrote this! I'm 16 you have surpassed my awesomeness...
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
...now i feel bad about the last review. I said ' Shadow ? Really?' and you must have read my mind in the past or whatever o.o and answered my... Not exactly an insult. Sorry. Meep. I really love harry's character! How he already squirmed his way into the hearts of the public 3
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Naww~ :3 shadow? Really? XD kinda cliché, no?
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Sniff wasn't expecting the snake to die THREE PARAGRAPHS after you introduced her. Here I was thinking he would get a new friend to connect to and learn from then- wha-BAM! She's dead. Speaking of dead, Harry killed someone! Yay~ . sniff I hate you.
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I'm really liking this story! Poor Harry...he always gets the short end of the stick. I will defiantly keep reading this :3
narxxnes chapter 28 . 9/9/2011
nice story i dont have much that i think could be improved in the story so i look forward for ypur next updates
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 28 . 9/9/2011
Well, I absolutely love your story. I almost cried when you killed off Adalonda, Skylar must die for that. I hope you don't let him win, he's a disgusting, cowardly pig, and I hate him.

There are a few grammatical errors, mainly "to" instead of "too", but other than that it's great, really good. It's my favourite HP fanfiction I've read.

-Hannah96