Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Rose of Dark Life chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
hahaha I love itXD Love it love it love it.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing it, can't wait to see what you have planned for the upcoming school year, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
S058 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Wow, and I thought Lockheart liked his PR.

Skylar seemed almost desperate to have his story released to the world at Large.

Or maybe it was Dumbledore, who knows?

Good fic so far, keep up the good work!
O Jordinio O chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
...your taking to long to get to the good parts...this is getting boring
blackcallalily chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
loved it! hope you update soon!
WereBunny87 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
I love the chapter! It was so funny! Lugano makes me laugh so hard! He's so cheeky, it's cute 3... I look forward to the next!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. Im glad you are back from your trip and i hope your trip was fun. I always love the bickering between Lutain and Harry. I cant wait to see how the Chamber scence turns out. Update soon!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Woah that was a quick update.

Did I find a little Wizard of Oz reference in there? :D

Great chapter. Are you going to have Luna in it? *is hopeful* either way, looking forward to more, update soon! XD
WereBunny87 chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I loved the new chapter! Lutain makes me giggle! Sneaky sneaky! Skylar was totally caught! Lol! I look forward to more!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I loved it, especially the part from Skylar's POV.

Oh, by the way, did you have fun on your vacation? :D

Awesome work, looking forward to more, update soon! XD
lolol chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
good fic so far but harrys snake is not the best charectar in this fic he IS THE BEST EVER and he is so awsome i unable to speak his his name oh mighty lu mighty lll oh sod OH MIGHTY OH MIGHTY (drops down dead)
lolol chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
favourite part was when fawkes was hurt because its about time that ruddy bird had its comeuppence they make it to powerful in the books and films
lolol chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
ha this fic is amazing and you tell that mr flamer you owned him to next friday but really if you delete this fic bad things will happen to anything you own that is orange :{
lolol chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
as i read the last line i was like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor bella" but it fits in with the other dark harry storys i have read this is brilliant
lolol chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
hahahah the firt bit (minus the snake and parsletounge) is like a dream i had up until lucius arrived reall its quite freaky oh and later is voldermort gonna go to skylar hes gonna be like "i surrvived" and harry will appear and be like "umm no"
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »