Reviews for Shadowed Malice
toeragssssss chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed, but in short I would like to say the last few chapters are what I call pure brilliance.

I love this story so much.

The humerous parts make it all the more better. :)
GinHanelle chapter 24 . 8/25/2011
Omg, lol! Take that Potter! That was fun. *snickers* I love love love that you used polyjuice potion in this chapter. It is a seriously underused piece of awesome, and it's my favorite potion. So thank you! Loved it! _ *bounces around* *giggles insanely*

blackcallalily chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
awesome hope you update soon!
GinHanelle chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
I am saddened that you say updates will be slower, but I'm sure you have a busy life to lead so I understand.

Be happy, be free. I wish you the best always. _ Love you!

Heheh, can't wait to read about the dueling.

Thank you!
KayeFitzen chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
wow verry dark.
MJ Potter Black Weasley chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Good chapter! And don't listen to the flamer, THEY're just jealous.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
chapter was good, but merlin wasnt at the time of the founders, and slytherin was either the ancestor of the second peverell brother or the decsendant. they werent at the same time. salazar may have been able to use the ring if the peverells were before, but they were after the founders because ignotus peverell, the third brother was burried in godric's hollow, which was named after godric gryffindor being born there. unless you make it that it had a different name before gryffindor. good chapter though and i cant wait for more!
CrazyWithABook chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Update soon!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter, can't wait to see what they do when they discover the bodies and can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
Relent1ess chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
This story is getting very interesting.
fireboltfx chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
This explains a lot, brilliant chapter yet again
Beezlebubbles chapter 25 . 8/25/2011 did it! Shadis is my god. Months without classes from his stunt, he deserves Lordship or something like this after that :P

Aaaanyway: Great attitude on the author note :D
SylviaSnape98 chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
OMG! SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID THAT? *breaks down in laughter* And your reaction! Priceless! Omg, we should bother you more!

WereBunny87 chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Homanz! I love this chapter! I love the end where Ana was talking about the past with Salazar. Good job! I hope your time away was a nice one! I look forward to the next!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Hey, just ignore flamers. You'll get them whatever you do. And besides, if it's an anonymous review you can delete it! :D

Yay my OC showed up! *happy dance* liked it a lot. :)

Good chapter, cool plan with Wormtail. D Looking forward to more, update soon! XD
2,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »