Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 28 . 9/9/2011
Well, I absolutely love your story. I almost cried when you killed off Adalonda, Skylar must die for that. I hope you don't let him win, he's a disgusting, cowardly pig, and I hate him.

There are a few grammatical errors, mainly "to" instead of "too", but other than that it's great, really good. It's my favourite HP fanfiction I've read.

-Hannah96
Shedevil628 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
i really like your story...you said if i noted mistakes you wanted to be told... i'm pretty sure that in chapter 2 where you said cooed, i think it has 2 o's. :)
Amphibious Psycho chapter 28 . 9/8/2011
moar please *eyes full of hope*
nopeshnope chapter 28 . 9/6/2011
Nice story. You should expand on Hermione's and Harry's friendship!
TheOtherGuyHulk chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
please continue this is one of my favorites i love dark harry i check my email literrary every hour to see if you wrote a new chapter please dont end it your a truly brilliant writer
Mai Ascot chapter 28 . 9/5/2011
OMG!

I have been reading this story for ages now, and I can expertley say this is the bedt FF I have ever read! (And I've read a lot!) KEEP ON WRITING!
Insane Winxy chapter 28 . 9/5/2011
Awsome story so far.

I'm Intruiged by Harry in this Story...

Pweeese a new chapter soon...
Ilneus chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
It is nearly one o'clock in the morning, and I am trying not to cry over poor Adalonda. This is a really, really good story, with an interesting plot. Gah, why did you have to let that little brat kill Adalonda?
Tempest S chapter 28 . 9/4/2011
Are you going to keep following the books and letting Skylar win until the final battle? Cause it's annoying when he wins.
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 28 . 9/4/2011
Love it! Update soon please...I have school too so I know how hard it is..
Protego Totalum chapter 28 . 9/4/2011
Yay! I'm glad that the peacock is dead and I'm glad you choose to go onto the Darker Path with the story! I'm beginning to wonder where Remus is. If you've already said, I must have forgotten, sorry!
kshadow chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
Lockhart is finally dead!

I started reading this about two hours ago, and I would like to say that it is one of the best written fanfics I have read in awhile. You potray Harry in a believable way, when others don't, which ruins a story for me. I love it!
HippiestHop chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
Skylar needs to die.

Other than that, I liked the whole diamond tomb thing, even if it kind of reminded me of Eragon.
Sea Fire chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
Sorry that i havn't reviewed lately. Busy week, getting ready for seventh grade, as you know. How about Adalonda kept 1 secret from him, and that it was that she had a nest of eggs?
hroyalmajesty chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! The incorporation of the canon and your original input make a compelling read. Do keep up the phenomenal work! I understand the importance of setting the stage; but I agree that perhaps 'skipping' over the third book in favour of the Goblet of Fire seems like better idea in terms of developing the story!

I just hope it isn't a Harry/Hermione. Otherwise, thanks for this new fiction to watch out for!
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »