Reviews for Shadowed Malice
tachangyu chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I cant wait to see how they will all react when they learn that Shadow is really Skylkar twin!

They will see that they actually created their worst nightmare!

Specially since after seeing the snakes death they realise that Shadow is human!

Thanks for the chapetr!

Good luck!

Update soon!
Jiyle chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Maybe you should devote third year to Skylar trying to find more info on Shadow and then go back to cannon in 4th year
WillowLaffe chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Awesome update! And I agree with everyone else do a darker path.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
good chapter this has to be the best au chamber scene I've read
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Just curious... wouldn't a gardner snake be one of those idiotic snakes that wouldn't know about the wizarding world? If the more dangerous the snake the smarter it is i would label gardner snake near the way bottom.
Natal chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
darker one
Balatros chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I wanted to tell you that i loved this chapter, and by extension the whole story. You do a great job in creating the world you want, I say do whatever ending you want. People will probably respond better to a bookish style format, but in this situation you just had Harry go nuts and possibly kill Sirius so that may not work out. Do whatever suits you best.
Nogoodnms chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Darker path, please.
Anki-Shai chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
This was amazing and you have me so sad at the end. But to answer your question, no cannon. I think this seems to lead to a much darker path for Harry.

Great work!

Anki
EightHorcrux chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Nuuuuu! Oceanbreeze7, Y U Kill mighty basilisk?

Anyway now that that is out of my system, I think that you should continue on a darker path. This story is one of my favourites, EVER.
Wejx chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
don't go canon but don't follow tom riddle either. that's my advice take some parts of the books, they are good afterall but don't follow tom riddle yikes

keep up the good work!

wejx89
kiki61802 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
This is a great story!

I think that it would be best if you continue on a darker path...
obsessivegirl73 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I think it would be better for the story to continue on a darker path.

And on the contrary, I'm definitely not flaming you! I'm so glad that (well, not glad per say I actually liked Adalonda) but maybe..happy? Idk, but way to do it. It fit well and you wrote it well. I had the start of a lump in my throat at the end. :)

Great chapter. Looking forward to more! XD
Rose of Dark Life chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOO ADALONDA! lol, i love this chappie!

(I am the same person ( . ) But I changed my pename:D)
NIkly chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Great way to twist the fight in the chamber! Even if Skylar is not the ideal gryffindor, he actually managed to kill Adalonda. Poor Shadow, it looks like life is never right with him.

Hm, canon or not? It's obvious that you can't keep the third book' plot. But you can keep the characters in the canon the stayed until now, and take slight inspiration on the next books' plot. I have no idea about how this whole story should finish, so for now this is the best i can say. Great job, andthank you for the chapters.
2,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »