Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Validate0 chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
i really love your story, and i wish you could update when you can.
Protego Totalum chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
YAY! REMUSREMUSREMUSREMUSREMUS. Just saying.
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Oh gosh that was amazing! Please write more like that! I loved it...Update soon?
fireboltfx chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Brilliant, you have the flow perfectly, the grammer brilliant and the nitpick details all done with a fine tooth comb.
SylviaSnape98 chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Oh how I have missed the feelings that i get from reading your story! I hope Remus recognizes Harry. That would be awesome!
Marsupial Madness chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Hey! I hope you know this is completely awesometastic! I love it and I'm so excited for Lupin to come in! (He's my favorite... tee hee!) i think you should include Harry finding the little book with his baby picture in there and ask him about it. And Lupin can be sad and say he couldn't find him and misses him :) I wonder how Harry would react to that?

Keep up the good work!

CK Geisener
NIkly chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
poor Lutain, it looks like he's going to miss adalonda a lot. And Harry surely had a bad time at the Greengrass party. But hey, the dark path is not covered in flowers an bunnies, right?

I'm curious to see if Harry is going to like Lupin as a teacher as he liked him in the book.

Great job and than you for the chapter!
singingofgallifrey chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Yaay! Update! Loved it!:3
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter, very interesting, can't wait to see what happens between Remus and Harry when school starts again, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Lady Icicle chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! :) though I would have been insanely and sadistically happy if Britney had been killed or something, and everyone found out that Harry was the one that caused it. Yay Remus is here! :D I just love that cute werewolf, don't you? (wow, that statement sounded... Odd...)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
No worries, just don't abandon. :) and I doubt that you would anyways, you don't seem the type to abandon, especially after the response for this. :D

Nice chapter, turning the wine into acid was really creepy. And in a way it parallels the story of turning water into wine. But anyways, great chapter. :) looking forward to more! XD
HedwigFly chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
I understand the whole school thing, it's okay. I've been in school for four weeks now and it sucks! Loved the chapter btw!
TIGGI1 chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
great chap
Lady Jacqueline chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
My God! This is absolutely one of the best fanfic's I have ever read! I applaud your amazing abilites at creative writing. I simply can't wait for the next chapter _
MissBliss8527 chapter 29 . 9/14/2011