Reviews for Shadowed Malice
MagicalNinjaUnicorn chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
hahaha! love that:)
HedwigFly chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
I was wondering how you were going to go about the whole Parseltounge bit and I must say you wrote it brilliantly! Please update soon!
miner249er chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
now that was very interesting!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Haha, awesome :) i love how harry is framing and causing lots of problems for skylar :P wat happen to the diary afterwards? and will it still be destroyed? i hope not. anyway, thabks for updating. DR
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Awesome chapter. This is one of my all time favorite stories. Cant wait for the dueling club. Update soon.
WereBunny87 chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
I love the new chapter! I love the interaction between Harry and the Basalisk. I wonder what he has planned for the club? I look forwardto the next!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Interesting very interesting, can't wait to see what happens at the dueling club, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
xDarklightx chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read how the club goes. Update as soon as you can. On another note, I thinking about year three and wondered what will Harry fear the most, an interesting thought. I can't wait to read what it is.
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Love it:D
devx chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Yo,

This fic you've written so far isn't bad. The actual writing style (grammar, spelling, etc) is very good. However I must question/point out a few things.

- This Harry, hes acting like an adult one second and a kid the other?

- Why is Harry protecting his twin? I think the reason you gave before was that it wasn't time for him to die, but if you think about it, Harry hates his twin a lot, so why hasn't he done anything to hurt him, but only done stuff to protect him

- The characters in this chapter seem a little out of character. The Slytherins questioned whether to stop the bludger? They are Slytherin who dislike Harry's twin, so why would they want to stop the bludger? Harry is supposed to be one of the better fighters in the story so far (You established him as shadow) so how can he be hurt by a simple bludger?

- In the beginning you established Harry as a powerful and cruel boy. In the current chapters, hes shown none of this power or any of his cruelty.

- I also believe that if Harry was so powerful, he'd be a bit more independent. I mean, you had him send a letter to his father just because he heard something about a dueling club? Sounds a lot like a childish Malfoy who refers everything to his father.

- What about Harry's parents? They abandoned him as a child and with the cruel streak hes shown so far, shouldn't he be hating them a lot? They teach at the school and hes done nothing? Thats pretty hard to believe. His interactions with them have also stopped quite a bit

- The part about the mirror of erised was really out of character in my opinion. Harry hates his parents (you established this at the start) so why would he want his parents to accept him? From this scene and the current chapters, Harry is starting to mellow out... Are you really going to have him reconcile with his parents and go back to the light?

Overall I like the general concept of this story, however Harry's character and actions need to be changed badly and you should stop following cannon so slowly
blackcallalily chapter 23 . 8/17/2011
awesome! hope you update soon!
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
you made me like the dark harry. i have completely changed sides because of this. even though it is fake, i can't help notice how close your writing style is to the real thing. excellent job. oh, and i hope this is one of those fics when the darkside wins. post soon.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 23 . 8/17/2011
I had an idea that could work in your story. You could have Harry tell Draco to be secretive about catching the snitch, and when he does get it, if he didn't attract too much attention, see how long the game would keep playing. I think that would be funny, but you don't have to use it. :)

Nice chapter. I like how the basilisk is actually evilish in a way. Looking forward to more, update soon! XD
GinHanelle chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
Cough! What? What you said about Suzie worries me even more than what you said in a previous chapter! You're having fun torturing me aren't you? Lol, okay.

I so so much loved the scene between a Tom-possessed Ginny and Harry. Completely adorable and hilarious. *snicker, cough, snicker* 'I have a kid' LOLOLOL! Poor shocked Tom, lol *snicker snicker* I would be shocked and a bit upset too. Heheh. I rather wish that scene was longer, but oh well, it was still awesome _

So glad Lupin won't enter the story till later. Never liked him.

Thank you so much. I am very happy now thanks to you and your fabulous story. Seriously, how do you manage to put write so much humor and drama?

_ Loved it!
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
*Squeals delightedly* I loved reading about Shadis messing with Lockhart! Thank you! It's always insanely fun to read about the utterly inept Lockhart being forced to prove himself and failing! Lol! I must say you did an excellent job; definitely one of my favorite "mess with Lockhart" scenes ever! _

Heheh, thank you again. I loved this chapter, of course.
2,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »