Reviews for Shadowed Malice
MissBliss8527 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
So Harry's getting everyone to blame Skylar. I know someone called Skylar. She's a girl though. :P
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
LOL, that was great, I really enjoyed it, can't wait to see what happens when they realize he can't speak to snakes, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Love it!:D
TIGGI1 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
haha thanks :)
Skyler'sF8 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Midnighter 13 Harry is at Hogwarts to spy on and eventually kill (thank god) Skyler.
Skyler'sF8 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
I can't wait for the whole sequence that will unfold later, somthing like...:

Lily: Shadow! Why?

Harry: I'm not Shadow, I'm Harry, Harry Potter, the son you abandoned, the son you forgot, the REAL boy-who-lived.

James:...

Skyler: (full of himself) Can't you see? He's LYING. I'm the boy who lived, the only one. What you see before you is Death Eater scum!

Harry: Avada Kadavra!

Idk what just went through my mind but... That. Was. AWESOME!

I love you. Best. Story. EVER!
Foonator chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
Harry is so evil. And I'm not just talking about the kicking puppies and eating children kind of evil either. He is just such an evil genius sometimes, shifting attention completely away from himself and onto the Golden Brat. Simply diabolical.

Please don't kill the basilisk. I always felt it was such a shame that Harry had to kill it. If Skylar freaking Potter goes down into the Chamber manages to kill her, I will rage quit on life. I hope you will be able to live with my death on your conscience if you do so. I have my whole life ahead of me with so much to live for.
Midnighter 13 chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
I've been reading this story since the begining, and I have to say, well done. Your Harry is cold, calculating, but not so evil that we can't relate.

When I read a chapter of your story, and then switched to more "normal" Harry Potter story I caught myself wondering 'Why is Harry acting like he's buddies with Ron and Hremione?'. Then I went back and realized that I wsan't reading another chapter of your story. That only happens to me ocasionally, and only when the story I'm reading fully engrosses me.

The thing I really want to see though is what Harry's full skills could be on his own (the fight with Skylar in book 1 doesn't count, Skylar was cheating, and during the raid Harry had Lutain's help and he still more or less lost).

Overall, I can't really see why Harry has even gone to Hogwarts, He seems to have all the skills he needs to be a powerful DE already. I also can't figure out why Voldemort stopped attacking for ten years or so (if he had kept it up, then Voldemort would already rule the magical world). Raising a child would not be sufficent to distract Voldemort from World Domination.

The combat scenes you have written quite well, though I wish you could have made then a tad longer. The one thing that I really want to see Harry use is mind magic. Wether simple Oblivates or more complicated mind rapes, that would be a perfect way to remain undetected, and gather intelligence for his father.

I can't figure out why Dumbledore didn't blow Harry's cover after the fight that he nearly lost. Snape TOLD Dumbledore that Shadis was Voldemort's son, and after fighting (and nearly losing to) Shadow, Dumbledore should have realized who Shadis was, and quickly thrown him out of the school. Unless of course he still hopes to "redeem" a child who nearly killed him, and could concevably kill anyone in Hogwarts (including Dumbledoe) at a moments notice through shadow magic, poison, or just standard dark curses while disillusioned.

Frankly, inviting Belextrix Lestrange to act as the school caretaker would be less dangerous, at least Dumbledore can easily out duel HER, he can only just match Shadow. If he ever faces Father and Son together (assuming that they train together) he wouldn't stand a chance. The two have similer, but complementary skills, so Dumbledore would be lucky to escape at all. Now if Dumbledore faces Voldemort while Shadow kills Sylar and the rest of his "family" first, then maybe Dumbledore MIGHT have a chance, but either way the symbol of "The Boy Who Lived would be dead.

I'm hoping that Harry can some how get Hermione away from Skylar and Ron. If nothing else, she would be useful as a slave. But if he can actually get her true loayalty, then she would not only be very useful, she would also be the perfect spy. After all, who would suspect a Muggle Born (let alone the queen of Rules Hermione Granger) WILLINGLY spying on the Order or the Ministry for Voldemort?

Purebloods might be suspect, but they wouldn't even suspect a muggleborn spy because they would think that the only way a Muggle Born would betray them would be under the imperious (another spell we should see Harry use).
WereBunny87 chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
Bwahahaa! This was brilliant! Good job! I look forward to the next chapter!
blackcallalily chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
awesome! hope you update soon!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
I always review, so I guess I can't really answer that.

Loved this chapter. That was EPIC! XD probably my favorite chapter out of all of them so far. Looking forward to more, update soon! :D
Unexpected-Imagination chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
awesome story and nice way to frame skyler i really hate him
MagicalNinjaUnicorn chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
hahaha! love that:)
HedwigFly chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
I was wondering how you were going to go about the whole Parseltounge bit and I must say you wrote it brilliantly! Please update soon!
miner249er chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
now that was very interesting!
2,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »