Reviews for Shadowed Malice
nopeshnope chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
oooOOOOooohhh Remus should totally get with Harry! Uh, on friendly terms, of course. -_-
Shadow Eclipse chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
love it

can't wait
ilvrmorny chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
this story is just beyond amazing! I reaaally love it. I would give a long review but there's simply nothing wrong with this story (-:
GinHanelle chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Meh, I don't mind if my name is messed up _

I love love love that that awful woman was hurt by Shadis at the party. That really made my...night. Yes, sorry , it is night time so what could I say? . Perhaps I am a rather bloodthirsty, but I also wish to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see how you handled Harry after that scene. Eh, maybe I don't mean pleasantly surprised, but more...approving? Hmmm...Well, yes, even though I usually detest such emotional scenes, I found it believable and also very tragic in this case. I'm so happy that I had a normal childhood. Phew! Poor poor Harry. I mean, really. And poor Voldemort too.

Thank you thank you so much for this chapter. Sorry I couldn't shut up sooner. _ Also, good luck with school!

Love you! Thank you again.
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Nice chapter! Is Remus gonna be on the dark side?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Oh no, theres a good guy who actually cares for harry! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
Beezlebubbles chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Ohoooo! That acid wine was soo cool! I want to learn it too.
sandman chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Thank you my friend for creating this exciting story. Each chapter draws me deeper and deeper into it. Please keep up the great work, and your probably don't need to hear this from a non-member but don't let any flamers get to you.

this is your boy sandman signing out
bakapervert chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Thanks for the update.
Frostfire613 chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
wow! love this chapter! hope james and lily find the error of their ways soon
Dimensional Roamer chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Lol, I can't wait for when harry is finally revealed as voldemort's son, i can picture the scene already.

Voldie (to the death eaters) : "Behold! My son, Harry Riddle! Also know as Harry Shadis."

The stupid women and her family: " ARGHHHHHH!"

Voldie: "You shall suffer for calling MY son, MY heir, a mudblood! Crucio!"

Womenfamily: "ARRGGGGGHHH"

Lol, though i know that you will write it way better than me.

Anyways, thanks for updating. DR
SimFlyer chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Ohh Harry is starting to crack that can only lead to mistakes. Great chapter and i look forward to the next update.
miner249er chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
good chapter
blackcallalily chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
awesome! hope you update soon!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Yay update! I love how you characterize Harry, Voldie, and Lupin. Can't wait to see some interaction there. Good luck with school.
2,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »