Reviews for Shadowed Malice
kiki61802 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
This is a great story!

I think that it would be best if you continue on a darker path...
obsessivegirl73 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I think it would be better for the story to continue on a darker path.

And on the contrary, I'm definitely not flaming you! I'm so glad that (well, not glad per say I actually liked Adalonda) but maybe..happy? Idk, but way to do it. It fit well and you wrote it well. I had the start of a lump in my throat at the end. :)

Great chapter. Looking forward to more! XD
Rose of Dark Life chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOO ADALONDA! lol, i love this chappie!

(I am the same person ( . ) But I changed my pename:D)
NIkly chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Great way to twist the fight in the chamber! Even if Skylar is not the ideal gryffindor, he actually managed to kill Adalonda. Poor Shadow, it looks like life is never right with him.

Hm, canon or not? It's obvious that you can't keep the third book' plot. But you can keep the characters in the canon the stayed until now, and take slight inspiration on the next books' plot. I have no idea about how this whole story should finish, so for now this is the best i can say. Great job, andthank you for the chapters.
ZionYeh chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I think you must continue in a darker path.

there is limit to luck before making Shadow look weak, incompetent and stupid.
MJ Potter Black Weasley chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I think you should continue on a darker path. As much as I like the cannon books, I want the dark to win. I can understand why they do what they do. But, I want Skylar and Dumbledore to lose. Even in the cannon, I always had a soft spot for Tom, and Draco. An in this story Harry.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Lol, i loved the last sentence... Shadow just kicked their arse. it seemed so epic :P Anyways, thanks for updating. DR
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Let's have a moment of silence... OK that bastard better come out of the chamber missing some body parts for this shit! I don't blame you for doing that it was to move the story along i understand that but fuck.
KritianLOVE chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
darker kick the lights ass cuz they just seriously effed up
blackcallalily chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
hope you update soon! and to be honest please lord don't go cannon keep it different please!
Dessert Maniac chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
It's a good chapter, I'm sad that Adalonda had to die ... I think you should continue on a darker path.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
Awww, Poor Adolonda. Poor Shadow and Lutain. I hope those that jerk Skyler, his parents, and Dumbles are in for more Arse kicking!
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
I honestly do not know what to tell you... I kinda want you to continue the books... but really the third book is kinda impossible to do... Maybe you could do a mixture of both? keep going dark cause i kinda like it, but still do some of the books? I don't know... I do like what you did with ginny tho, cause i don't think she'll blindly follow the light anymore, which is good... can't wait for more!
michella chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
this story is really amazing. I think I like it better than the darkness within triology (-;
Fireotaku18 chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
honestly thats a hard question, i have the evil little voice inside that is screaming "Darker path, Darker path!" but then i also want to see a bit more of the books, GAH! I don't know!
2,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »