Reviews for Shadowed Malice
WereBunny87 chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
I love the new chapter! Good job! I look forward to more!(poor Harry...I wonder when the girls -and guys- will get that he isn't interested...hopefully soon so that he doesn't have to keep repeating himself lol!)
ilvrmorny chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
ugh I already told you; your story is amazng
tachangyu chapter 30 . 9/18/2011

I hope Remus becomes Harrys friend!

He does need someone with a bit more of warm emotions!

And Remus was hurt enough to know and acept the dark soul of Harry and to cultivate his more caring and terrible minuscle side!

Hope to read more soon!

Good Luck!
SylviaSnape98 chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
My god! how terrible! I would NEVER want that to happen! God, to much description! It's to cold now!
miner249er chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
good chapter
toeragssssss chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
This is so awesome. Just, update soon. The cliffhangers are slowly killing me, and we don't want that to happen, do we? :D
xDarklightx chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
I really like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update soon.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Probably wasn't the first week that I subscribed, but pretty close. :) new people find it every time you update, so it should make sense that there are more alerts as this is an awesome story.

You're treating my OC so well. ;) it's kinda funny actually. Interesting reaction with the dementor, I'm curious as to what the first part of that was all about. Looking forward to more! XD
Mai Ascot chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
This is seriously, the best story I have read on FF. And I can promise you now, I've read A LOT.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep on writing and updating, and then I'll be clapping my hands with joy, as I'm going through a WBWL phase and your's is by FAR the best!
JTFLAM chapter 29 . 9/17/2011
remus va-t-il reconnaitre harry ? va-t-il s'allier à harry s'il comprend qu'harry est l'élu et en plus allié à voldemort ?
Hericus C chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
I like the story but some of it is a bit too much. For instance, why would Skylar have a unicorn horn in his pocket when he detests potions? It is an extremely valuable item, rather large and one would image rather uncomfortable to sit on. Second, by killing the basilisk with this method is just falling into the light versus dark equals good versus evil. Third, by saying the basilisk was dark and therefore evil enough to be killed by the pure light unicorn-why would Merlin have given it a crown then or associate with it at all? Fourth, by saying the unicorn's light magic was stronger than the snake's own inherent magic in killing it that light was stronger. All rather contrived.

As well if Harry was so versed in magic why can he not perform the memory charm? Seem to be a rather important piece of magic for him to have skipped or not be able to do when he can do other wandlessly, such as the acid. This flaw not only illogical but not one Voldemort would have tolerated before he let Shadow out of the house. Why would Harry care if Ginny's mind was wiped of more than just him if he over powered the charm? After all he was able to cast the Crucio curse with a unicorn core wand if I understand the chamber scene correctly.

While some things such as letting Skylar and company live to continue the storyline is essential doing so logically is more important to the overall flavor of the fic. I understand that no one likes a Gray Sue and that is what is trying to be avoided but one must give logical faults to the characters not random illogical ones.
Ronnie Hart chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
DONT STOP! this is actually one of the best fanfics ive ever read! update soon!
PotterManiac8 chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
REMUS IS COMING! REMUS IS COMING! REMUS IS COMING!

WOOOT WOOOOT WOOOOT!

UPDATE SOON, LADY!,

PotterManiac8 chapter 28 . 9/16/2011
Ok, just a note.

When you wrote "He beamed, not even paying attention to Harry's barley [This should be 'barely'] masked disgust."

In fact, you always spell barely, barley, which is a type of bread.

Just letting you know!

Continuing on,

PotterManiac8 chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
I'm still catching up on the Updates.

This chapter left me in tears. I was literally, shedding tears, and believe me, that doesn't happen often.

That was amazing. You'd have to be crazy to flame!

Continuing on this amazing journey,

2,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »