Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Sea Fire chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
Sorry that i havn't reviewed lately. Busy week, getting ready for seventh grade, as you know. How about Adalonda kept 1 secret from him, and that it was that she had a nest of eggs?
hroyalmajesty chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! The incorporation of the canon and your original input make a compelling read. Do keep up the phenomenal work! I understand the importance of setting the stage; but I agree that perhaps 'skipping' over the third book in favour of the Goblet of Fire seems like better idea in terms of developing the story!

I just hope it isn't a Harry/Hermione. Otherwise, thanks for this new fiction to watch out for!
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
i am glad to have read this. excellent job, but why was collin fearful? oh, and I hope you kill off some of the light. i don't mean to sound morbid but one of them has to go
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I'll admit, I had tears in my eyes towards the end :) I think you should stray from the canon because everything will be too predictable and the dark never wins that way :( Amazing job I absolutely can't wait to see Harry kick everyones butt!
Validate0 chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
i adore this story and i really hope you continue as trong as you have beed. please update again when you can.

P.S. Lutain is prolly my fav character and i want you to know tht i cried when the basilisk died. v.v lol

~V
bagofpopcorn chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
I just started reading this fic, and it's awesome. It may be a bit belated, but don't listen to the flamers. They're a silly bunch of people. If they don't like it, they don't have to read, geez. T_T

Keep up the good work.
Caethel chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
DARKER PATH! ok why kill Adalonda that was mean now Shadow needs to make a baby basilisk to replace her and even though it was sad I still liked the part where Shadow kicked their asses with the snakes on the wall.
Protego Totalum chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
N'awwe, don't stay canon, canon wouldn't match up with this story well enough, plus, I'd love to see your take on what you want to happens. I adore the last line of this chapter and i was so sad when Adalonda died!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Why not do the darker path and the books in one? The age for the TWT can be 14 and Harry can be chosen, while Skylar is entered as fourth champion. Harry can have Skylar suffer through the tournament, and can take the cup with him at the end so he can find out he isn't the boy who lived. I really hope they find out around then. It will cause a panic and lots of regret while Harry continues on his dark path. For number 3, I'm not so sure how it's going to go, but maybe dementors around Hogwarts to protect Skylar of the threat from the dark prince? Enforce the ward and all, though they'd never suspect him to be in the school. :) I was curious about the pairing. Harry is good at everything. He'll want to be good at seduction, relationships and sex, right? So I think he should experiment. Maybe in fourth year? He seems a bit bisexual to me. Appreciating beauty in all forms. I think Voldemort is gay though. I don't see him being patient for a woman. Anyway, I'm rambling again. Can't wait for more, and I can't wait to read what you decide!

Whatever you choose, I hope you update soon! I just adore your story! Please updatre ASAP! ;)
xDarklightx chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
Rose of Dark Life chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
When is Harry going to get his cover blown off?

Awwwww.. why did you leave it right there!
Beezlebubbles chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Darker Path! Cannon sucks!

Its extremly frustating. Skylar defeat thousand old snakes with candies and a dead unicorn horn ? DAMN! Harry is the worst and most defeated kind of vilain, the one who plays with the victims forever and in the end doesnt kill none. lol

One question: How did Skylar get INTO the chamber without parseltongue ? And Dumbledore ?
Beezlebubbles chapter 26 . 9/2/2011
Sickly Sugar... LOL
CrazyWithABook chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
You don't have to keep going the way you are. I would like to see Harry in a more darker light. But do whatever feels right to you!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter, very excitng, can't wait to see what you do next and to see how things go with Hogwarts and to see if Harry finaly reveals who he truley is, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)