Reviews for Shadowed Malice
SimFlyer chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
This story is EPIC! I love the character development and the way it is cannon but not at the same time. You actually have me feeling worried for the bad guys and hoping that they defeat the goodguys, which I find strange at times. I think that Daphne is someone to watchout for because I get a feeling she is a bit too sharp and very ambitious which may not always play out to harrys best interests. So great work and I look forward to the next chapter.
TheQuestionThatRemains chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
That is soo sad! I feel for Salazar! To lose one's only child in such a fashion must be defistating!
Zgogery chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
Can I take over The Enemy Within Story you have?
TIGGI1 chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
sweet great chap
The Flamer chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
... I don't usually read An's... Well This Is embarassing... My Penname is Zgogery by the way ... Sorry about the language but I was pissed off because my girlfriend ran off with my best friend and my account blocked me out so... I'm sorry I used that review to vent but I was pissed cause this is one of my favorite stories so...I got pretty mad and saw a way to let go of the anger...sorry
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
I love it. I love how you've given background to Slytherin's denial of muggleborns
JTFLAM chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
j'espère que personne n'arrivera à détruire le basilic car il est l'ami d'harry et lutain.

harry va-t-il recherché la pierre de réssurection qui est la bague des gaunt ? puisqu'il a déjà récupérer la cape d'invisibilité comme cela il a deux des trois reliques.

harry va-t-il protéger le journal intime de son 'père' afin que l'hocruxe ne soit pas détruit ?

pourquoi harry n'a-t-il pas retirer le papier de la main d'hermione et recoller celui-ci dans le livre ? ainsi personne ne serait qu'est le monstre de la chambre des secrets ?
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
love it!

can't wait till next time
Frostfire613 chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
can't wait for the next chapter, good job on this one! I wanna know Skylar's expression when he sees 'harry' petrified with Hermione XD
GirlOfDeath chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
Hi ignore the flamers i think this story is awsome i luv it and it is one of the ones you can keep re-reading and not get bored of it please keep writing and keep up the good work !
blake015 chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
hey welcome back from your vacation im new reader so i hope had good time and update on more future chapter tty. I like yours story it great keep it up?
MissBliss8527 chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
For the first time ever, Harry feels sad for someone.
Rose of Dark Life chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
. . I love the way you handled that! (I am talking about the authors note) I handled my flamer... differently.

:D:D:D:D I LOVE YOUR STORY! ANYONE WHO HATES IT CAN... go read twilight? I don't know.. :D
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
hi. i just wanted to say that your writing is getting better with each chapter. no. let me rephrase that. your writing was always amazing but now it is pure prefection. your story is very interesting. i loved the part where he figured out it was really skylar, ron, and hermione instead of crabbe goylw, and pansy. excellent work. can't wait for the next xhapter. update soon.
superawesomed chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Ooooooo. Flamers. I can't stand them. Especially when they dont even realize that what they're saying makes absolutely no sense. Well, great chapter! Looking forward to more(no pressure)! )
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »