Reviews for Shadowed Malice
atlantis11 chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
wow great story, best i read in a while

question: wil there be any romantic involvements for shadis or shadow?
Bright Yellow Angel Halo chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Don't listen to the flames. This is one of the best fics I've read in a while of this style. You seem very professional to me, and aside from some grammar in your ANs, it looks solid as well. But then again, I don't exactly have the most stunning grammar myself.

So I will keep reading and hopefully enjoying the story. Keep writing!
AChancetoEscape chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Oh what a Slytherin thing to do, Harry. Haha I like it! This will lead to many possibilities can't wait to see where you take it.
NIkly chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
What will Harry do when (according to the book) the basilisk will e killed? Harry's so fond of Adalonda. I guess that he'll just want to kill Skylar even more.

And I am really curious to find out if Hermione will have a deeper role or if she's gonna stay like she is.
xDarklightx chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update as soon as you can. I hope you have a nice time on your trip.
SylviaSnape98 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Omg that was awesome!
Theonetheonlymg chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Another wonderful chapter.
SerpentWinged chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
O.O Why you kill the bird? Now I'm crying...
Jiyle chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
This is awesome! I hope the Wifi works!
MissBliss8527 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
So Harry's getting everyone to blame Skylar. I know someone called Skylar. She's a girl though. :P
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
LOL, that was great, I really enjoyed it, can't wait to see what happens when they realize he can't speak to snakes, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Love it!:D
TIGGI1 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
haha thanks :)
Skyler'sF8 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Midnighter 13 Harry is at Hogwarts to spy on and eventually kill (thank god) Skyler.
Skyler'sF8 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
I can't wait for the whole sequence that will unfold later, somthing like...:

Lily: Shadow! Why?

Harry: I'm not Shadow, I'm Harry, Harry Potter, the son you abandoned, the son you forgot, the REAL boy-who-lived.

Skyler: (full of himself) Can't you see? He's LYING. I'm the boy who lived, the only one. What you see before you is Death Eater scum!

Harry: Avada Kadavra!

Idk what just went through my mind but... That. Was. AWESOME!

I love you. Best. Story. EVER!
2,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »