Reviews for Shadowed Malice
tabala chapter 57 . 3/22
Nooooo fanfiction is not supposed to make me cry.
dioxazine chapter 43 . 3/21
I'm just going to say that this is my second time reading this story and it's freaking amazing...until it gets to this part and then I feel like its kinda stupid no offense tho this story is amazing
But I'm just hoping for an alternate ending in the rewrite because the current ending is too depressing
Tiffany chapter 60 . 3/19
I loved your story. I was hooked from the beginning. You did a great job making Harry insane.
Vhully chapter 60 . 3/15
I loved this story but found many glaring problems with it—specifically as the endgame neared and the plot became a jumbled mess—so knowing that you're doing a rewrite excites me to no end.

I understood that your interpretations of characters in this alternate universe would be significantly different and enough to get the reader invested in the fight against the light side. Near the end however, I noticed that most of your characters began to act out of character for this universe in particular. Another problem I found was the near-infuriating double life of Shadis and Shadow, basically having that the alter-egos are identical in every aspect except for that fact Shadow wears a cloak. The reveal not only made the light-side seem laughably incompetent, but immersion-breakingly stupid. My main gripe with this story however, is the shades... They come out of nowhere and basically assert themselves into the lives of our protagonist, shattering the light-vs-dark status quo this story had been building up since the beginning.

I absolutely adore Lutain, and have since the beginning. The snake is a prime example of an OC done right. The relationship between Harry and the Slytherins was done greatly, as I found the similarities between Harry and Tom Riddle to be intoxicating. I also like how you handled the horcruxes, wherein Harry felt like he lost a piece of himself. This process complements the personality of the man who created seven, when of course Voldemort isn't rambling like a madman near the end of the Deathly Hallows.
alix johnson chapter 6 . 3/14
ć
lechatabbicat chapter 24 . 3/13
Are you a tour guide as well? Love the story!
GhettoZorceress chapter 9 . 3/4
H'arryal, because he's worth it
Gabriel Nightingale chapter 35 . 2/27
Oh damn~
Was not expecting that, or at least not so soon
Its not super important, but as a matter of fact you are wrong. Vitiligo is when you lack pigment(melanin) in the skin in certain places(giving you pale areas). The difference between vitiligo and Albanism is that Albinos have very little to absolutely no eye, skin or hair pigment from birth while people with vitiligo begin to lose it for an unknown reason at any random time in their life. Albanism is inherited, it's a mutation while vitiligo is a disease. Lutain's dark colour would be caused by a super extreme hyperpygmentation.
yibbles chapter 8 . 2/4
Spelling shmnelling you can spell better than me
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 17 . 1/29
Wait a damn minute! The Potters live in Hogsmead! Skylar is taking a train to a train station when his house is a 15 minute walk from the castle! Well, I'll forgive this on the belief that James would want Skylar to ride the train with friends. Power of friendship and whatnot.
rytan451 chapter 38 . 1/28
"Unanimously" means "without dissent". The word you want is "anonymously".
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 58 . 1/23
I just meant that you kind of biffed... its still good, but making him a nightmare? really? the dramatics... I don't like dramatics... omg! I mean to say that it us a good story, especially if it is your first one!
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 55 . 1/23
good... until the end... it was kind of crappy
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 41 . 1/22
I seriously think you should have made Harry reveal himself as Shadow. It gives more fear. Other than that, this is the best Dark Harry Potter story I've ever read!
2,781 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »