Reviews for Shadowed Malice
LOL
Fabro de Verbis chapter 59 . 4/19
Amazing story! Shadow was awesome, and I loved Lutain.
exitium790 chapter 6 . 4/11
Ive read this like 4 times it is awesome plz make a sequel PLZ!
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 58 . 4/8
The story was incredible!
It was so different to the other Wrong Boy-Who-Lived stories. It was very original, very dark. Unexpected end, which makes it even better!
I congratulate you on this story. Continue to write creative stories like this (or completly different to this one, haha.)

Simply: AMAZING.

Bravo.
Malice Shadowed chapter 58 . 4/7
Who is Odak? By the way, I loved the story, even the end, though it is not what I expected, I enjoyed the way you wrote it, and how all of the Potters remained in character, in till the end. Even Harry. Still ended up as a leader, or, rather, a king, of sorts, adding a feeling of keeping the plotline.
GreenWhistle chapter 8 . 4/1
Your story is great in terms of how it's written. I have read a few good stories but most of the others are literal walls of text that burn my eyes as they are missing spelling, punctuation and the like or I just can't get into the stories due to heavy smut after every. Single. Kiss. *shiver* I'm actually inspired! I've been wanting to do a Harry Potter story for some time, seeing as I love the franchise, but I've never been able to work up the courage considering how much I love some characters and loath others, leading to heavy basing of the one's I have.

But as I was saying before, I love this story! It's a fun read and I normally don't like stories with a 'wrong boy-who-lived' thing going on, but I love this one! Write on!

GW
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 8 . 3/28
Hay Mr. Flamer left her alone. You can burn in hell
velanyangel chapter 1 . 3/23
I loved this story and read all 38 or something chapters of it and the ending made me cry so much. Loved to plot, events, characters, and author, still do. sad to see it over but it's it. Curious though, will you make another fanfic with like random scenes of like following the epilogue in the future? Love it. That's all I can say.
subspace31 chapter 29 . 3/21
...com
Lady Celairiel chapter 59 . 3/20
A rare fan fiction which is one of a kind. Though the story is dark and sad the story is amazing!
Please keep writing.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 59 . 3/20
The last parts of the story were really hard to follow...
I liked it. it is sad
InArduisFidelius chapter 8 . 3/13
You definitely write older then your age. Add to that the fact that you have managed to turn a cliche into a fic worth reading and I am very impressed
JESUS LOVES YOU!
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved this story! Btw, what happened to Snape?
2,530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »