Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Bloody hell...
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 25 . 6/24
I lov ur story!
I think that this is an amazing story and if anyone thinks other wise they need to go to st mungos!
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 59 . 6/22
This story was totally awesome. I've missed a lot of sleep tryin to read this story. One thing was that there was a lot of random plots as in reviewer noticed. But over all it was very entertaining. Just need to fix ur spelling and a wee bit of grammar.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 59 . 6/16
This story was awesome! I can't believe it's over... great job! I laughed at the little bit when the Harry from cannon and 8 year old Harry with Lutain met LOL.

Jasmine_Potter07
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 5 . 6/15
Okay. So. First time reading any of your stories. So far. Amazing. But. The point of this review is the Bellatrix part at the end of this chaoter, chapter five. THAT PART MADE ME SO IRRATIONALLY SAD, DEPRESSED. LIKE. SIRIUSLY. It made me so sadddd. Like, how did you come up with such a grievous idea? I need to read and stop chattering so I might find out. Anyways. Great job on this story so far.!
~BlackRosesAreBeautiful.
Voldefolie chapter 42 . 6/15
I chuckled at the end of this chapter. Lol, Potters. *grins*
Voldefolie chapter 41 . 6/10
Will the 'dark side' be defeated in this story like in the 7th book? Because I honestly love Shadow, but he is more 'evil' than anything J.K.R managed to put in the canon series. It wouldn't shock me if the whole wizarding world teamed up just to finish Shadow off. He makes his father seem mild... This is the darkest version of Harry, I have ever read. Kuddos
Voldefolie chapter 35 . 6/9
lol, at least you know you are dead
Voldefolie chapter 29 . 6/9
Awe, poor Remus. I hope Harry and him form a bond of family.
Voldefolie chapter 19 . 6/7
Lol, poor prefects.
Danneyland chapter 31 . 6/7
There are actually a couple things wrong with this chapter. You mention Hermione going back to Padma Patil after trying to befriend Harrry, but Padma is a Ravenclaw, though this class is clearly a Slytherin/Gryffindor split. I believe you meant Parvati (note the spelling), Padma's twin sister in Gryffindor. For another thing, you have Daphne say something to the effect of, "He's Parseltongue," near the end of the chapter, when really you should have put "He's a Parselmouth," - Parseltongue is the language, a Parselmouth is a speaker.
KawaiKitsuneGirl chapter 8 . 6/7
Heya!

Ok, so i just read that u got a flamer... And I have to say, it was handled more maturely than the way I do it! I tend to go on a rant right back at them... Yeah...

Loving the story though! I agree; if this was the worst story I could find, then I would spend hours longer on this site... Even if half on my life is spent here anyway...

And hi five! Also a 13 year old girl (but age doesnt matter much here *grins like a maniac*) and slightly jealous that u write better than me... *pouts*

Anyway, I'll leave u to ur day (or night) and go off and read chapter nine! I only have... 4 hours before I need to be asleep or ill get told off when I fall asleep in class tomorrow... See ya!
Danneyland chapter 5 . 6/7
When Voldemort asks, "Friends?" It was a little confusing - at first, I thought that he meant the snake was friends with Harry, and then Harry completely dissed the snake race in front of two very venomous snakes, but then I realised that Voldemort was talking about whether or not Harry had any friends at the orphanage. You might want to make it a bit clearer.
Candy Phantom chapter 41 . 6/6
I love this.
Jas: just as long as you don't love Harry.
I know, you would dissect me and have my blood drained. Now come on, it's almost time for the movie.
2,578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »