Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 4 . 1/12
I really like this so far!
SafeT2nd chapter 35 . 1/12
That was amazing! I really liked Daphne but that was great!
Kris chapter 38 . 1/9
Nice Doctor Who reference.
Ok I was already annoyed enough by you misspelling of words - if you are going to write stories at least buy a dictionary. But then I came to your definition of virility. Did you bother to Google it, well obviously not as it is the absence of pigment in the skin which causes light patches. Okay done with reading.
brockarot chapter 9 . 1/5
great story. The only thing I think is that it could use less familiars, as the familiars slow down the story. I'm not flamming, now, I never flame. It's just a suggestion. But I like your story, a lot. You don't see many evil Harry stories as good as this one. Plz continue, it is amazing.
Kureizonbi chapter 6 . 1/4
Go forth harr-er-I mean shadow and fight soni-er-skylar! Yeah, totally didn't botch that up did I.
Pryxer chapter 60 . 1/4
Dear Oceanbreeze

Hmm Wonder How I should Start this.
This is Not the First Time I've Read it and I Really loved it! From the First till Last Time.
After the First Time reading it I Kinda lost Track of it. Forgot the Name etc. but I always remembered the Rhyme/Prophecy. That's How I Found it again I Read it again and was mesmerized by the Beauty of the Plot and the character developement. I love How Harry changes and slowly Looses his mind (Sounds Crazy). I didnt even notice at First. It was a beautiful Slow and steady change and it's Really rare in fanfictions nowadays. While reading it again I didnt remember much (except the rhyme of course) sind scence seemed familiar but I always had a sad feeling while reading. A kind of foreboding of what is to come... but I Really enyoied it! I think it was Really sad How desperate Harry grew at the end of it. But it was beautiful. You have an awesome way of describing the feelings so that the Reader UNDERSTANDS why they do it :D That's amazing. There was one scene I didnt Really understand. When Harry is with Voldemort and Lutain in the Throne room and they Talk. And it Kind of resembled the Talk when Harry got his patronus ("a Fish." "A Fish" "my patronus is a Fish." Something like that). And He does it again but I dont quiet remember about what :/ and then It is Said (I think Lutain says or Harry realices) that He has much in Common with his father. That kinda confused me because I didnt See a resamblance to his father in his sentences :/

But all in all I LOVED your Story :)

Sorry for the mistakes. You Said somewhere in between that you didnt want rewies in Other languages :) so I tried it in English and Not German

Your fan
Pryxer
Six Foot Assassin chapter 30 . 1/2
As the chapters progress it's more and more evident that Harry is just a too much hyped kid. Every time there is some kind of situation he is injured or something similar, if he was so powerful as it's implied several times most of that wouldn't happen.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 17 . 1/2
I don't get why is Harry bitching about Skylar. He could of killed him sever times by now since he is always wandering around the castle no one would be able to connect it to him.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 16 . 1/2
Well the last portion of the chapter was a big disappointment.
Ftxfusion24 chapter 60 . 12/29/2016
I absolutely love this fic. It is my favourite. If you do decide to continue this story, which I recommend due to the great character of harry, you would best continue it in a crossover with another fan genre. for example Harry can get summoned so the Fate type moon area would be a great choice although that does require a knowledge of the law. other available crossovers could include highschool dxd or even undertale, god knows we need more of them. In conclusion I want more to this story. can't wait to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/11/2016
Love the story
robwar80 chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
Why does Shadow keep getting "defeated" by Skylar is he playing with or what ?
back2front chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
wtf man your fucking ruining a good story trying to squeeze it into cannon. ITS NOT WORKING! STARTED OFF as a good au dark Harry story, now it's just fucking stupid, why build Harry's, the basilisk, and the slytherins with a decent effort to just suddenly making Harry fucking useless Tom cannon and skylar into a pussy Harry-cannon that's now 2-0 against against Harry who started off a bad ads. 1 more chapter then I give up if it's the same
Guest chapter 58 . 12/1/2016
I remember reading this sometime before, quite a while back. At the time, I was thought your story was one of the most well written, in terms of coherency, grammar, plot, etc- although the demon world was slightly confusing and definitely a little to accelerated... could've done with a bit more world building there. At the time, I was mainly really sad about the ending- sad endings aren't really my kind of thing (yea I know you kinda warned us XD, but by then, how could I not finish the story? :) ). Flashforward to now... I recognized this story when I clicked on it again after reading the first couple chapters- one of the few fanfics that I still remember well, and even knowing the sad ending, I still read it. Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoy your writing, even if it makes me sad... but now I'm thinking there could be some more development with the demons, and the different relationships he has with people- this may be a bit mean, but I also think the Potters should have suffered a bit more as they find out who he really is. Still I enjoyed more than when I read it the first time, and will definitely check out the revised version sometime! (Still holding onto hopes of a happier ending though XD) Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you continue writing!
2,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »