Reviews for Shadowed Malice
Voldefolie chapter 35 . 6/9
lol, at least you know you are dead
Voldefolie chapter 29 . 6/9
Awe, poor Remus. I hope Harry and him form a bond of family.
Voldefolie chapter 19 . 6/7
Lol, poor prefects.
Danneyland chapter 31 . 6/7
There are actually a couple things wrong with this chapter. You mention Hermione going back to Padma Patil after trying to befriend Harrry, but Padma is a Ravenclaw, though this class is clearly a Slytherin/Gryffindor split. I believe you meant Parvati (note the spelling), Padma's twin sister in Gryffindor. For another thing, you have Daphne say something to the effect of, "He's Parseltongue," near the end of the chapter, when really you should have put "He's a Parselmouth," - Parseltongue is the language, a Parselmouth is a speaker.
Hime of Autumn chapter 8 . 6/7

Ok, so i just read that u got a flamer... And I have to say, it was handled more maturely than the way I do it! I tend to go on a rant right back at them... Yeah...

Loving the story though! I agree; if this was the worst story I could find, then I would spend hours longer on this site... Even if half on my life is spent here anyway...

And hi five! Also a 13 year old girl (but age doesnt matter much here *grins like a maniac*) and slightly jealous that u write better than me... *pouts*

Anyway, I'll leave u to ur day (or night) and go off and read chapter nine! I only have... 4 hours before I need to be asleep or ill get told off when I fall asleep in class tomorrow... See ya!
Danneyland chapter 5 . 6/7
When Voldemort asks, "Friends?" It was a little confusing - at first, I thought that he meant the snake was friends with Harry, and then Harry completely dissed the snake race in front of two very venomous snakes, but then I realised that Voldemort was talking about whether or not Harry had any friends at the orphanage. You might want to make it a bit clearer.
Candy Phantom chapter 41 . 6/6
I love this.
Jas: just as long as you don't love Harry.
I know, you would dissect me and have my blood drained. Now come on, it's almost time for the movie.
Candy Phantom chapter 38 . 6/6
I am seriously liking Harry in this story.
Candy Phantom chapter 35 . 6/6
Silver: how are you happy about this?!
I never really liked her as much as Hermione, so I'm fine.
Candy Phantom chapter 33 . 6/6
Yay, the torture! I like the torture!
Candy Phantom chapter 28 . 6/6
Yes, dark is good.
Rainbow: if you read her second story, you would not understand how Candy enjoys this.
Shut up, Rainbow.
Candy Phantom chapter 27 . 6/6
Great ending, I liked it.
Candy Phantom chapter 25 . 6/5
I like you.
Candy Phantom chapter 21 . 6/5
I loved this, always knew Lockhart was a fruit loop.
Candy Phantom chapter 14 . 6/5
Finally someone understands! Hugs are deadly and I don't want to die! Or have physical contact with anyone!
2,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »