Reviews for Shadowed Malice
booklover19 chapter 58 . 10/14/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING
that's literally all that needs to be said
it turned out a lot darker than I expected...that's okay though...although I hate for Shadow to lose his humanity because he was a very interesting person

keep writing!
TransparentBones1820 chapter 59 . 10/4/2014
I just finished reading this story (in four days might I add) I just couldn't stop reading and while I was hoping more for more voldemort/shadow interaction with the ending more of them conquering the world kind of thing it was still a great story. I was confused really at the plot towards the end but I've managed to somehow grasp it. Again it wasn't the ending I sort of hoped for (not that I wanted a cute happy ending) but the story was also great which was why I trudged on until I finished, I still congratulate you for making such a high quality story though.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I think this is a phenomenal story but you did spell orphanage wrong. I thought that orphanadge was the name.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
You know, Bellatrix is one of my favorite characters . She's like in a range of 1-15 . She would have been awesome if she were on the Light side . Because, she is loyal, and would do anything to please her 'Master' .
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Love ur writing style, don't let the framers get u down!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/13/2014
I just came across an author looking for a fic, which founded good. the comments said it was this one, if it was or not, I don't know, nor do I care.

What is important is that I've been addicted to this fic for the past few days, and if I didn't have work, I wouldn't have put it down.

Thank you.

I will say there are occasionally spelling/grammatical errors. However this did not subtract from the story. It would be even better if they weren't there.

Overall, I loved this fic. I hope you keep writing.
Lavonya chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
YAAHHHH! LOVELY!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
sick children... bullying others...
Blitzstrahl chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
Now that I think about it where is Luna?
Blitzstrahl chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
If Ron and Skylar survive Ill be mad.
Blitzstrahl chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
Now that's a Animagus.
Blitzstrahl chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
But yet Ron Weasely still draws breath...you suck :/
Blitzstrahl chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Disappointing...
Blitzstrahl chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
I thought Harry killed Lupin by setting him on fire after getting his wand?
Blitzstrahl chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Should have stole the cloak lol.
Wait second Skylar or Harry which was born first, who would be the heir if the Potter family was intact?
2,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »