Reviews for Shadowed Malice
velanyangel chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I've always really liked this story and I think it's my 3rd time reading it. ...Umm shameless advertising I guess but could you check out my newest story? I've always thought of writing, and not just random stuff that I do on Wattpad, so could you maybe check it out and give me some feedback? (which I just realized that I'm not doing here...Sorry)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
lutain is my favorite character
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2016
I appreciate the effort you put into writing a unique and long fanfiction.
I am sorry about how the flames hurt you and make all of your effort seem unimportant but the truth is I read your entire story on-and-off in the space of a few days and I never stopped.
I never became bored and I never complained. I read and I was entertained.
Some people complain about grammar, plot choices, and inconsistencies. Those are things every normal writer deals with and that is why writers have editors to fix up their chapters before a book is published.
However, your effort has produced a novel. And not many of these haters can refute or erase the work you've done.
I cannot write like you or anyone else. Every time I must write something, the words run away and nothing is accomplished. I can write a page legibly. That's about it. So I never undermine a writer like yourself. I respect your abilities.

If I was you, I would take this story to some company that will print you out one copy in book form. I would design my own book cover. Your own personally copy (not to sell of course) to show to your friends.

You seem like someone who appreciates sentimental items like that
NakedFury chapter 59 . 11/19/2016
The only good thing I like about the story is this chapter. I love it, the rest pretty much meh.
tora chapter 57 . 11/17/2016
wow and so man can destroy a once very good Story .
KristieRoxie chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
I really like your story. The plot itself is very good but the grammar and sentence structure makes it really hard to read. I just can't finish it wit the way it is now. Sorry, I really do love it but the bad grammar just puts me off
Vid123 chapter 37 . 11/16/2016
You're evil.
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
cantwait to read!love darkish harry
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
loved it until 'shadow'
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Love the name shadow
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
I love this fic so far. Your an awesome writer. I have high hopes for the plot later on
Indiana Jones11 chapter 60 . 10/31/2016
Love the story the first 30 chapters, then it started to decrease (my love for it) and just in chapter 42, I think it was, I said to my selfDude, this is seriously over charged". Aside from that, the part of the story I read was great and highly recomended (is it a real word? English is a foreign lenguage to me) and I hope you have succes with your rewrite.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
You're a really good writer! : ) I'm rereading this story for the 6th time lol
WyteWolf91 chapter 58 . 10/22/2016
I liked how you did this story
drawinggirl123456 chapter 60 . 10/17/2016
It is good that you are not willing to delete this.
2,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »