Reviews for Story of a Girl Called as Hermione Granger
Like the plot, but I think your writing could use some work. No offense, but for example I thought the writing was a bit choppy and the whole thing seemed more like a summary than an actual story with a building plot. Add more flow, and instead of telling the story, take time to "show" the story instead. No vagueness. It sounds like a list of stuff, not a smooth transition to each thing hermione did and went through. Show her emotions instead of saying them out loud, because famous writers can attract the readers attention quickly with those kind of tactics. Cut down on the summary making. Sorry, but as a reader, I'm just offering some constructive criticism. Besides that, great! Nice plot and can't wait to see what happens next.
thisrandomdude chapter 21 . 1/4
I know whatcha mean, Iread it too once, it was kivnda sad, but i was kinda suicidal at the time(not anymore tho) but nevermind, it exists
IsabellaElric chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
As cliched typical teenage stories goes, it was great. I loved it. I really enjoy non-magic Harry Potter stories. Even more when its a Harmione. :D Great work!
Anji chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
I totally finished this entire story and I absolutely love it! Seriously, Cho and Romilda, it just sort of makes you wanna punch their face in! It was great so good job! That story you're looking for, I think I read that before, it sounds pretty familiar but I don't remember the title since it's been a while! Sorry. So I assure you, you're not imagining it!:D
Anon chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
That...was an unbelievably good story. I think the reason why I enjoyed it so much is because it was non-magical. I mean, with all the sorcery and magic in hp you can't really relate to it that well but in a "muggle" story...whew. You're right. It was just like a fairy-tale. A very good fairy-tale. Good job!
KaylahPeta chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
Please make a sequal! This story is amazing!
DreamingOfForeverAfter chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
I just finished reading it and have to say what a lovely story it was, you did a wonderful job. Even though is kinda clich├ęd, as you said, I still enyoyed reading it and seeing their relaionship evolve. And Goodness girl, you gave me quite a fright with that ex-boyfriend comment, I was thinking she's just got to be kidding me, and with the title as well, I almost fainted! I was like, all this story for nothing? I would have AK you! Ehm, actually no...Jk! But I would have been terribly dissapointed, and when I found out it was Harry I had a good laugh, you got me! What a good prank, Fred and George would be proud.
Anyway, great story, added to favourites!
Cheers,
Me, DOFA.
Kaya chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story! It was so cute. I loved it.
Jznna1010 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
I just read your story and I loved it you did a great job :) I loved how they hated each other at first, but fell in love with each other in the end. I loved each and every chapter you put up, and the 4 years later on the last chapter. I hope you don't mind that i put it in my community. I hope you make more like this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
When will you update again?
Dorellexx chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I usually don't write reviews but, I am in love with this story. The plot line is so intriuging and captivating. You did an amazing job! I hope you go far in your writing career here on FanFiction.
Pink Lady410 chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Love it! Can't believe this story ends so fast I hope there will be a sequel!
bookaholic2000 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
It should have beeen rated: T. There were some grammar mistakes. But it was good.
kaya chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
I loved it! I will enjoy reading more of you fan fics