Reviews for Realising
Miggie chapter 1 . 8/10
Thanks so much for another brilliant story , I love your Lily and James so much you are an amazing writer I could read this all day. !
Thefanster chapter 1 . 7/16
OMG! SO CUTEEEE! I REALLLLY WISH THAT YOU CONTINUED THIS...BUT STILL AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I always come across this story when I'm searching for good ones, and I forgot how good it was!
florafaunamerryweather chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was SO GOOD I thoroughly enjoyed it the detail was just wonderful and I adore the way you write James and Lily and omg REMUS WAS SO PERFECT I LOVE YOUR REMUS
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Really good-Didn't want it to end
x.SHABBY.x chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
OMG OMG. I love it.
The last part especially !
Wish there was more
fishertowers chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This was wonderful! I loved it!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Aaaah. that's so cute. This is great.
gxldentrio chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
THIS IS SO ADORABLE I WANT TO DIE
Chloroforme chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
It was wonderful! James and Lily are perfect, and it is great to see Lily by James' point of view.I wish there was an séquel, because it was too short. And it is interesting to Read the first scène at school, at night, and Thén the next one, in the summer, with people around and a serious conversation. It was well built. Thanks!
fluffybun chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is just wonderful and I'd love to believe this as canon. Beautiful writing, beautiful voices of Lily and James (and Remus!) :)
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
How on earth do you manage to write James and Lily so... perfectly? In character? I can't think of the word, but whatever it is, you've got it!
Every time I read one of your stories, I fall in love with the pairing all over again.
My favourite part of this story would have to be the ending, though!
Great story, I really enjoyed this!
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love your James and your Lily! They're funny and witty and have great chemistry. Whenever I read this story I always end up smilling and thinking that this is the way J. K. intended it to be. Honest. Lovely, lovely story!
Sara166 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was so...perfect! How on earth did you write them so accurately, so in character? It's crazy good! Lily and James just work, but very few people can make them seem this natural, and you're one of them :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ah, I absolutely LOVE this. I want a follow-up piece.