Reviews for Realising
x.SHABBY.x chapter 1 . 6/5
OMG OMG. I love it.
The last part especially !
Wish there was more
fishertowers chapter 1 . 4/20
This was wonderful! I loved it!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/2
Aaaah. that's so cute. This is great.
gxldentrio chapter 1 . 3/23
THIS IS SO ADORABLE I WANT TO DIE
Chloroforme chapter 1 . 3/18
It was wonderful! James and Lily are perfect, and it is great to see Lily by James' point of view.I wish there was an séquel, because it was too short. And it is interesting to Read the first scène at school, at night, and Thén the next one, in the summer, with people around and a serious conversation. It was well built. Thanks!
fluffybun chapter 1 . 3/13
This is just wonderful and I'd love to believe this as canon. Beautiful writing, beautiful voices of Lily and James (and Remus!) :)
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 1/10
How on earth do you manage to write James and Lily so... perfectly? In character? I can't think of the word, but whatever it is, you've got it!
Every time I read one of your stories, I fall in love with the pairing all over again.
My favourite part of this story would have to be the ending, though!
Great story, I really enjoyed this!
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love your James and your Lily! They're funny and witty and have great chemistry. Whenever I read this story I always end up smilling and thinking that this is the way J. K. intended it to be. Honest. Lovely, lovely story!
Sara166 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was so...perfect! How on earth did you write them so accurately, so in character? It's crazy good! Lily and James just work, but very few people can make them seem this natural, and you're one of them :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ah, I absolutely LOVE this. I want a follow-up piece.
spellsoffire chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
cute
hills chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Lemme just say, this was bloody brilliant! Best characterization of James ever. Such depth of character. Also love your lily, who is more than just a rule-worshipping automaton (as most seem to depict her). She can actually have fun and disregard the rules once in a while (ok, only once, but still). Love their relationship, not best friends, or sex buddies but definitely not enemies by the end of their 5th year. I wish this was a full length fic, so i could have continued to bask in the glory that was your story.
ColFan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved it!
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wonder what happens next? :)
elma chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
that was really adorable. it was perfect :)