Reviews for Just an Ordinary Day
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/28
I like this view on him.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/26
Super cool of course.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I liked it.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
love this story

the last line was brillant

:P
minifi chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is really good! It was fun to read, a very interesting story. I like the thought of Clark taking the challenge of not being "super" for an entire day. The last line is just the perfect ending for this story. Very well done!

Cheers from Germany. :-)
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Clark is always his harshest critic!

This was a very funny story! I had to laugh at loud at the fact that he spent a whole THREE minutes taking a shower. He's right-what decadence! :)

It was sad when he realized that though he might 'pretend' to be normal, he can never 'be' normal. I'm glad his optimism allowed him to take a silver lining from that instead of brooding over it.

As to normal people not being able to see their family anytime they want-most people have a much larger support network and can go to many people. Clark has only three people in the entire world who he can really talk to.

And Metropolis might be able to survive a day without Metropolis, but I wouldn't bet on them lasting a whole week! :) Still, I think that powers or not, Clark is very super, and he doesn't need to use potholders to be that way!

Very interesting story-and I love that it's taken from 'Ordinary People,' one of my favorite episodes!
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very cute! I love how doing things like a normal person gets Clark to think about how "super" the rest of the world really is. Excellently done!