Reviews for Beside the Point
the Dah chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This was really an awesome story. Honestly. I loved their deep discussions about poetry, politics, history, books, culture and everything. It was beatifully done and the story flow was so smooth that I couln't even rise from my chair to fetch a glass of water during it. Really. Amazing story. Gotta recommend this to my friends.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Sweet!

Sorry to hear you're having story fatigue, but I'd really like an epilogue to see how things will go on from here; and please forgive me for not reviewing as I read... Je suis notorious for my lack of reviews...

I loved how you integrated characters from the manga/anime into this fic! :)

Oro? A burning park? O_o I wonder how Kaoru's first encounter with him will be? (Will Kaoru-gumi and Kenshin-gumi meet)

P.S. You've just inspired me to look up Khalil Gibran and Nietzche and become as wonderfully intellectual as Kenshing and Kaoru are... and possibly Hiko, if that's even possible. Thank you!
kiuna'yukina chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I really do think you're an excellent writer and I love your stories so much, especially this one. It was just brilliant how you adapted everything, and the way you wove the tale, well, I just fell in love with it. Kaoru and Kenshin feel like two real, human people that anyone can relate with, and over the course of just six chapters, you made them so dear to me I feel like I'm reading about old friends. An epilogue would be wonderful, as I'm sure any work you do in the future would be.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
love the banter and the tension of attraction.
Yours Sincerly chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Thank you for the update! I have to say, I love your Hiko. He's almost sweet reading war and peace to little Kenshin. I had to laugh at Koaru saying they were going to couple's counseling. I would like to see more from this universe. Cute story. (Side note: I actually reviewed the wrong story thinking it was yours, oops)
unsigned chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Oh, I love this story so much! You had me at Chapter 1 and I'm really glad you continued it up to this point.

I couldn't help but grin naughtily as I read the first few paragraphs of this chapter. Yes, that's how glad I am of the fact that their Switzerland pillow had been breached. Ohohoho! This particular description made me laugh: "She considers the topography of her situation while desperately trying not to think of the topography of Kenshin's body" because, really, who could resist red-haired hot men who's polite and intelligent and is a good cook?

I really love how you characterize both Kenshin and Kaoru. Their dialogues and thoughts flow naturally and they're both witty and funny. I was smiling the whole time I was reading it. Including Hiko's fatherly ways is a nice touch too.

But... please don't let this be the last chapter. Pretty please? Still looking forward to a net one. Thanks for the update.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god, I love this story so much. I don't even have the words to describe. But thank you so much for taking the time to think this up and write it down!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I generally hate stories that expounds on 'i fell in love within a day' because i would think, 'really? you can't know a person within a day!'. But from reading this story you made me understand that it isn't knowing a person that's vital - but accessing the good in that person and appreciating it enough to invest in it, much like sneaking a dollop of cream from a homemade story made me hope that one day, Ill meet that special someone and feel the organic rightness of being with them and knowing that yes, this is as close to heaven as i can get.
Linwe chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Ok, so this would be a pretty good conclusion to a very fun read, but your mention of an epilogue with a burning park caught my attention.

So, epilogue, pretty please? Doesn't need to be long, there's not much that really needs to be tied off.
jhalya chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
wow...this chapter compensated for the - otherwise nice but wordy previous chapter:) the interaction was spot on and Kenshin's story didn't come out all mushy, but realistic and well told.

but, please, pretty please with blueberry syrup on top, could we have the epilogue? (and let it be as sexy as this one:D)
The Spades Queen chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I can't remember whether I ever reviewed this before, oh well. I simply adore this story, it has the right amounts of humour and intelectual conversation. I always was a sucker for old poetry and good food. Keep up the good work my dear!
Lil' Nozomi chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This would have to be one of the best chapter of the story so far. I laughed and cried throughtout each moment. Please contiue to post updates and more frequently. Thank you
hapiflower chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
love your story...very well-written w/ an interesting plot...can't wait for the next update...XD
Saihei chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Sweet really these two means for each other

Keep it coming please
ageha obsessed chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
(Fan-girl squeal!) Kenshin is so dreamy and Kaoru...she's adorable with the right amount of independence. Please update soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »