Reviews for Beside the Point
hapiflower chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
love your story...very well-written w/ an interesting plot...can't wait for the next update...XD
Saihei chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Sweet really these two means for each other

Keep it coming please
ageha obsessed chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
(Fan-girl squeal!) Kenshin is so dreamy and Kaoru...she's adorable with the right amount of independence. Please update soon!
unsigned chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I think this is one of the promising RK stories available and I'm glad you're updating it. The first three chapters are cute and funny though you kind of slowed down with the fourth one. The conversation between the two are amusing as I love discussing about random topics too (that and intelligent, handsome and polite men like this story's Kenshin are very hard to resist). I enjoyed the "bed" scene too and kept thinking that the two should just kiss already. It would be fun to watch them suffer through the tension more.

Maybe a little more development would help, like putting more inner thoughts and subtle signs of attraction in between the dialogues but aside from that I really love where this is going. Looking forward to the next installment.
kean-srhuin chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I loved every single word. The repartee, the easy banter, and OH THE TENSION.

I eagerly anticipate the next instalment.
Allucardtrigun chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
COOL MAN!
Syolen chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Love it love it love it. Love it to bits! Kaoru and Kenshin are just adorable together and I adore the conversation between them. I hope you can update again soon, I'll be looking forward to it! :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
You know, my honest opinion of this story? It started out as charming and cute, but with all that political mumbo-jumbo and those over-elaborate discussions really put a downer on things. I appreciate intelligent conversations between two people like everyone else, but there's been no development at all for a while now. You tried to put in some spark, but it all feels forced, if you ask me. It feels like you wanted them to rant on and on about their views even more, but felt that you can't do that, so you chopped it off and put in a random 'spark' scene. Slow developments are great, but it's been a drag to hear all that stuff for the past couple chapters. I feel like I'm in school with professors grilling literature and politics into me rather than reading a fun fanfiction story to relieve my stress in the brain. This just added more stress. I think I've heard enough on politics to last 10 lifetimes, honestly. I didn't need to read that in a fanfiction too. Sorry if this feels harsh, it's not meant to be harsh. But I feel exhausted from reading all that rather than feeling thrilled or excited or happy, you know? I frankly expected this to be a light story and started reading it, but never expected it to be so heavy with the author's political views and literature stuff.
TricksterBoo chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story! My sister keeps telling me to shut up, but I'm squeeing too much to care. I love the dialogue between the two of them, and the pacing is good too. Thanks so much for posting!
amie689 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
You updated!

Just about given up on decent RK stories, and this is one of the best. I don't have anything much to say about your writing.. except that I love it.

Thank you for making my day.
When I light the sky chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
ur veery good author plz update soon i love your writing skills konbata
The Spades Queen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This has the makings of an amazing story, I hope you continue.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
what's not to love? beautiful, fiery, intelligent, well read, equally well spoken, with interests that are very similar to his own. one suspects the snafu with the cake was no accident, sessha smells a conspiracy.

gin
Syolen chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Hi :)

I just discovered your story and I must say that I love it so far! Kaoru and Kenshin's interaction is great. Keep up the good work! :D
Brukaoru chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Lovely story! Very well written and a very interesting plot. The interaction between Kaoru and Kenshin is very cute.

Keep up the great work! :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »