Reviews for Windows
CSelanno chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love this story. Brinkhorst big mouth, but with a golden heart and the forbidden growing love of Mikita, wich both are still denying. So again LOVE IT.
ItsOnNikita chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Haha loved it !
Confidential Brunette chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I freakin'-LOVED this! Please continue to write:)
Cheers,
CB
Zod'a chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I like really your stories, you know ?

It takes me time to read but it was well worth it ! Thanks !
iiDaiquirii chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It was great! :D you shoild up date
ginnydallas chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Birkhoff is so amazing, I can't even.
Dream24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nicely written. It's nice to read about what Nikita was like before the whole going rogue thing. You certain brought the characters to life. Good writing style. I look forward to reading your other stories, especially Nikita related.
Muddy Poodle chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was such a delight to read! Really and truly. Your writing flows quite nicely, and the humor provided by Birkhoff was most entertaining to read. I love the dynamic the three of them have together - you did right by making this a one-shot because it leaves the rest of their friendship to the imagination. And playing Halo in the middle of the night? Such a human touch to their otherwise strict and work-based life.

And I don't know much about La Femme Nikita - is Michael's last name really Bishop on the original series, or did you just chose that? Either way, it was charming how his last name is the first one he subscribed to Nikita. Very simple but charming addition.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Sweet one shot i just loved it
Sounni chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Loved this. The characterisation was pretty spot on. You should develop this into a multi-chapter fic! Great job!
needyHuang chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love your works. have read Distance and now following your new Windows. There ain't many readers of Nikita on i think, but that doesn't mean there is none reading your work! I'm certainly following you \()/ (that is a cheering face)
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Totally, 100% Sweet read!
JossieGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
omg amazing! you should totally carry on with this story!
LiviaHamlin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOVE! This was just too perfect and cute. I also really liked birkoff in this, he was too funny xDDD
stardustshop chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So this is completly in character,you portrayed all three of them so perfectly.I love how protective Michael is of Nikita,getting all the best for all the tension between Mikita so awesome,their sparing matches turning into Birkhoff being a huge MN shiper that he is totaly can see what is going on there :) Anyway,great work,this could totaly be canon. :) One question: why did you chose Nikita's last name to be Pope? Is it because Michael's alias in "One way" was Daniel Pope or it's just coincidence? :)