Reviews for Unclaimed Disclaimer
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
And what of the others? Those poor folks dragged along in Castle's wake? Good individuals caught in the undertow, they too have no choice. Servants to the whims and fancies of frustrated writers. Then there's those who can't escape their past, actors and characters alike, destined to relive painful memories of past events instead of moving on and growing with age. Trapped in time and circumstances.

;)
Student chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
good one!
YankeePeg chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OMG, you're too damned funny!

...but if Fanfic writers are pimping out Castle, then I guess I'm just a really skanky 'john.'

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself, but I'm not going to stop. Bring on some more (as Espo would say), "5-star, Class B misdemeanors."
Atallis chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:D ...nuff said. THANK YOU!
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
"He rolled his eyes and thought of Beckett. If anyone owns me, it would be her."

AHHH so funny! :) and incredibly cute and sweet!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
there was no disclaimer on this? so i'm a bit confused... do u own castle?

def a fun read
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
So very clever and cute, too! Thanks so much for making me smile. :-)
stamper55555 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Cute and funny. Nice bit of Caskett at the end.
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA OHMYGOSH THAT WAS REALLY REALLY COOL AND FUNNY :) It made me laugh :) LOVE IT
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
LOL This was fun. And I have to say that although yes Rick Castle is ruggedly handsome, the reasons I like him have more to do with the great dad he is to Alexis, the kind of son he is to Martha, the kind of friend he is to Esposito and Ryan, his sense of humor, his respect for others, his devotion to Kate, his easy-going nature, his child-like (as opposed to childish) wonder...hmm, maybe I'd better stop here. I could easily go on for 10 pages, and only a half page would have to do with his twinkling eyes and those adorable smiles he sometimes gives Kate and...okay, REALLY going to stop now.
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
HA, HA!

Very funny indeed!
castgilfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
How much did I love this? Okay, soooo much. It is something I am sure is going through the minds of fanfic writers (of which I am not) when they use the disclaimers.

Thanks for the dumb grin on my face.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You are responsible for chuckling and big grin! Thanks!
RubyRoy87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was freaking hilarious. Loved it :D You rock!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was a very interesting one shot! I loved how you used the idea of the disclaimer as the main thrust of the story! I have to agree with Rick Kate does own him heart and soul! Thanks for the one shot!