Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Forbidden Flower
It's been about three and a half hours of me blazing through this story (which is lovely, by the way) and finally getting to the chapter I have long awaited reading: AMORTENTIA. Ever since the author/you (I'm not sure if my review is supposed to be addressed to the author or more generalized for other readers) mentioned how Rose and Scorpius smelled in the earlier chapters (I believe in their first and second years, respectively), I have eagerly awaited this chapter.
habababa chapter 56 . 5/13
It was so lovely story! No useless drama or angst, just happy pure teenagers! Rose and Scorpius were adorable but it's their parents that stole my heart! Draco and Astoria were so so amazing, and Hermione and Ron were just perfect! I like how Weasleys took Scorpius and his parents in... Scene when Ron finds out about kids is brilliant, favourite! Background characters were also interesting, I liked that we could know them! Great story!
miss stoneheart chapter 56 . 5/11
Owwwww so cute! So amazing! I read it all in three days 'cause I get obsessed with the story. One of the bests I have read until now, for sure one of the bests! Loved the epilogue part. Thank you so much for making this marvelous fanfiction for all of us.
so good!
MashiroAzuki chapter 44 . 4/9
YESSSS THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING ME SUFFER THROUGH SCORPIUS' RELATIONSHIP WITH LYDIA AND THANK GOD SHE'S MATURE AND NOT A BITCH (I realized this way was definitely better).
MashiroAzuki chapter 41 . 4/9
NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE KISS LYDIA?! NOOOOOOO YOU BETTER MAKE HER A BITCH OR SOMETHING I DON'T CARE THIS IS NOT GOING THE WAY I PLANNED. Though in retrospect, it would have been boring if Rose and Scorpius got together that easily.
HarryPotterFanHermione chapter 56 . 4/6
I'm crying rn. I just re-read this fic and let me tell you, it's amazing. I really want to hug you right now. Thank you for blessing my eyes with this amazing piece of literature, I wish I could write something as good as this. I'll be checking out your other stories and favoriting this one.
Watching Rose Scorpius and Albus grow up made me tear up a little bit. It felt real, you know? I sensed a lot if character development (and relationship), which is very important to the story.
Seeing as you finished this story 3 years ago, I doubt you'll see this, but if you do, know this: I spent about 3 days reading this with my limited free time, heck, I even read it in class. It was honestly that good. The ending made me cry honestly, the fact that Rose was gonna miss Hogwarts... I miss it too, and that place isn't even real (or is it! Wink wink.)!
Thank you so much for writing this :).
-HPFH
writer34 chapter 56 . 3/30
I love this fic
Chelsy481 chapter 1 . 3/26
I actually how the story progressed. Nothing heavy and angsty; just the right amount of reality. Rose and Scorp's story is one of those perfect examples of when all the people around them knows that they like each other except for the two of them! Hahaha. They're both in denial. Just the right amount of "kilig" but nothing cringe wortht! Congrats with this fic.
thebriars31 chapter 56 . 3/17
Ugh this fic gets better every time.
thebriars31 chapter 1 . 3/17
I've read this three times now and I swear it gets better every time!
Moodeye Maddie chapter 33 . 2/4
Come on... no lioness?
Moodeye Maddie chapter 11 . 2/4
Oooh, romance coming along!
Glad that there was none in first year though, they were too young, still young now, but at least there was a wait.
Jealous Rosie for Scorpius
When's Scorpius gonna realize he's in love with you
Awesomely awesome!
ScorpiusWeasel chapter 56 . 1/13
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH, I hardly find non-one-shots anymore.