Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Forbidden Flower
skater110599 chapter 56 . 3h
This was awesome! Love it so much. I read the vast majority of it this afternoon... But I really loved it. Truly. Thank you for sharing your lovely writing! Autumn
skater110599 chapter 53 . 3h
MELTING! MELTED! I CAN'T! I put the hopeless in hopeless romantic, I'm telling you.
skater110599 chapter 49 . 4h
I'm such a hopeless romantic. I can't take any of this. It's so good.
skater110599 chapter 33 . 6h
I love the discreet references from the books (the Slytherin ferret). Been reading this for about 4 hours straight...
skater110599 chapter 28 . 6h
I like the parallels of Hermione in 1st year and Rose in this chapter :) I haven't been able to stop reading this. I was on chapter 8 a few hours ago.
lmaslin14 chapter 33 . 5/3
colour - Harry Potter is English
praurime chapter 56 . 4/7
When I started reading this fanfic last night, I didn't know that I would only stop when I read all of it (which was at 7am!).
You're an amazing writer! The style of writing remind me a lot of J.K.R's style and it really felt as if i was reading a follow-up of HP series. The character's were well developed and the storyline was interesting, however I feel that at the end there was too much drama and tears about them getting together as both families (and the reader) knew that they were in love at least from year 5. I think you should have made it less obvious that Rose likes Scorp or should have got them together sooner. Either way would sounded more believable I think.
And talking about the characters the way you described the adults and our oh-so-loved original characters was really believable. You didn't go too far from the original but you have also managed to make them your own and have made them actually seem older versions of themselves, which I think only a really good writer can do.
I don't know if you ever read this review or not as you wrote this a long time ago but I just feel that the story this good deserves a proper review rather than merely saying "loved this story!".
Guest no. 69 lol chapter 51 . 4/7
You, my good sir, had just made me realize how similar your nextgen! characters to the originals. I tip my hat to you. OMFG I just can't even comprehend the sudden epiphany you just gave me. Just OMFG
ShortySC22 chapter 56 . 3/29
I just read this story and absolutely loved it. I really liked how you wrote Scorpius, Rose, and Al and loved the epilogue.
Maraduersforever chapter 56 . 3/23
Cute!
I love it. Just adore this fic!
Defanetly putting on my fav list! Yay
Awesome there are no words!
Girl chapter 56 . 3/21
I loved this fanfiction. It was so amazing. I also loved how they named their kid Leo. I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan as well as Harry Potter. This story deserves 100,000 Galleons.
nsavant chapter 56 . 3/4
aw this future fic was so amazing! I loved it cx
Eleni.Hoax chapter 56 . 2/21
THIS. FIC. HAS. ALL THE FEELS.
Seriously this is the best. It's my third time reading it and every time it's just as fresh, just as hilarious, and just as thrilling as the first!
Merlin I love your fanfic.
Thanks for all the fun! What a journey.️
Thank you so much for this it is near to my heart and I've loved every character and every word.
Eleni Hoax xoxo