Reviews for Of Dares and Stolen Kisses
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Eager for more!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Please pretty please continue this wonderful story!

It's really good, and quite a unique idea.
VampGurl101 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Update! Update! Please update!
sweetness4theheart chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Sadness that this doesn't have more reviews. It hasn't been updated in a while either but I hope that doesn't mean it's dead! Keep going I always love all the SOLDIERS being protective over Zack, makes me happy and giggly.
Byvenic chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved this, seriously looking forward to the next chapter!
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
wow. please write more.
underhandlilies chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I don't know why I didn't find this sooner. It's so SWEET. D: I read "Sweeter Than Honey" and really enjoyed what's up so far, and this one is possibly just as cute. You are a talented writer! Keep it up! :)
XxlaLunaxX chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
ITS SO CUTE.

The prospect of Zack affecting an entire class is way too endearing and amazing to think about. Mostly cause I can totally see it happening.

I'll be watchingg!

ladysubaru83 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
love it XD
Namicchi chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Just 'Nami' is fine :) I added 'Fukao' (stupid, I know -.-'), because someone else had taken 'Nami'.

Well, well, well, someone has got a crush! xD Poor Zack, but it's good thing that he has motivation now. Hm, I wonder when Angeal will discover truth :) After all he is with the General, right? Oh, it will be interesting!

I like way you describes Zack as everyone little sunshine.

Please about more :)
Namicchi chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Lovely story! I like it :) The way you describes all of them... You did it really well. Reno, I love you. Because of you Sephiroth and rest saw Zack xD

I hope I'll see new chapter soon :3

BTW I understood good that Angeal, Genesis and Sephiroth are together? *Nami sees beautiful AGSZ on the horizon*