Reviews for The Best of the Best
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 1/18
Ahahahaha LOL this is hilarious! Kunsel is just great xD
villannous chapter 1 . 1/10
I'm crying omg this was hilarious. I don't conventionally ship five-somes, but this was just amazing xDD I can't stop laughing haha this was perfect from Kunsel's commentary to the stalking of Cloud LOL I am just in love with this hahaha
I laughed so hard! Love this "report "
Strikersky chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Great story does Kunsel know how there relationship is working out?
Hope to hear another good story later.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOL, I died at the end. So perfect :D
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I almost didn't read this simply because it's ASGZC (prefering less complicated relationship). But it's Kunsel, right, so it bounds to be good.
And it ends up with BETTER than good. This is awesome! Still not liking the 5-way relationship, but the way the story flows, the commentary placed perfectly. Love it love it love it!
Enide Dear chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Sephiroth can probably hear the cameras, what with his mako-alien hearing ;

Sneaky!Kunsel is a favorit of mine and has been since I first listened to Crisis Perverted. Lovely to see a fic with him, and such a great one to!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
BWAHAHA go Kunsel!
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god, I love Kunsel. This was hilarious!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is so freaking funny. My birthday is one of the dates and it made me ridiculously happy.

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Nice.
ncarter1991 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sooo funny. Well done
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, his commentary was so hilarious! I was cracking up the whole time XD
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I don't know how I missed this one. I love how you write Kunsel. You know, you're the one who got me into ASGZC. Thanks for sharing.
Akua chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This. Was. The. Funniest. Thing. EVER.

I watched the times very well. That was so hilarious. The random moments, the narration and the actual events. That was hilarious. I was laughing so much while reading this, you won't even believe how much I was laughing.

This certainly brightened up my day (and my day has sucked, I'm starting to suspect I broke something in my ankle) and it has made me happy. I think I liked following Zack the most, mostly because of Kunsel's comments about him. His commentary was, overall, very entertaining. The story was engaging...

And I kind of wonder how the Silver Elite and all the other fan groups will take this news. xD The reaction where Kunsel found that they knew he was stalking them was the best.

And Cloud was adorable.