Reviews for EnPointe Outtake: The Death of Teenwolf
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Edward is absolutely lethal! And is it OK to think he's hot in his lethality? lethalness? {?}
{I read this some time back and failed to leave a comment! Bad Rita!}
Lillicat1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ok. This out take is not part of EnPointe? It seems to follow the story line, which is very cool.
bluegirl27262 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Okay now i feel bad for Jacob... he was trying to fix his wrong.
wearefinished chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
:) now that's more like it Edward
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Jacob soooo deserved all that, especailly in canon.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I enjoyed Edward's POV. It's good to have a look inside of his head.

~LauraLeigh
prettyflour chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Effin awesome out-take!
Vtweetymccn chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Man I lost the bet. I bet that Edward was with the Voluri because they held Jasper or Emmett and they used Bella and them to start a war with the wolfs. Damn! But on a brighter note Jacob is died and Bella is becoming a vampire. I just hope that she stays with Edward cause I and the rest of the firefighter and EMS crew love Edward/Bella together. We miss you. KEEP WRITING!
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Great, fun, exciting read. i liked Edward's inner voice, so cocky, so merciless. Very much enjoyed it (and i wrote for yg's bithday too, so we are both Jacob-killers!). Looking forward to more! hanks for sharing this brutal, delicious little tidbit!
Thirlestane chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
thanks for this little titbit to keep us going!

Chapter 11 awaited with eagerness, as ever!

Hope the family stuff sorts itself out the best way for all.
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Cool, not as violent as I thought it would be after the warning. Wish Edward had taken the time to dispose of Jake to make sure he was dead. Would have made a great rug :)
ladychrysanthemum chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thanks for the outtake to tie us over. Answered a few questions. Wow. Edward doesn't know it's his? I'm still mulling over when exactly he knew she was pregnant. I thought his behavior when he looked into her eyes (hovering over her before touching her) made me think that he knew it was his, but apparently not.

Also, I'm still trying to piece together the sequence of Edward's feelings towards Bella. So he's not in love with her yet? It started simply as obsession, and he still hates her for it? I had wondered about that because he never actually kissed her on the mouth. Theirs is still a highly sexual relationship, described in physical terms (ie physical movements, physical satisfaction of impulses, denial and suppression of other impulses).

I'm still trying to understand. So Edward started the war over an obsession with Bella, and supposedly, it sounds like it was about her blood, not about her. He wasn't in love with her. He was angry at her, like in the biology scene. But then it kind of sounds like the Volturi wanted Bella, too. I'm not sure I understand that part. Was it before or after Edward? What does Aro want? Is it the same old - Bella has a gift?

Boy, you really don't like Jake! You didn't have to kill him! But it's a nice touch that Edward would be willing to keep Bella even if she was pregnant with Jake's pups.
DebbieCDC chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
oooo, this is intriguing, this little outtake. E's got some things to work out here it seems. OMG, I can't wait for the next update and see how, if at all, what happened here figures into the EnP story as a whole. Oh, and that little window you opened on what E was up to with the Volturi was very interesting I thought. I am just a sucker for this Edward, can't help it LOL, although he can sure be a bastard at times.
mvs0706 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
thanks for the update - loved it. can't wait for #10. Hope RL calms down for you soon.