Reviews for A Beautiful Disaster
sabrina78 chapter 16 . 7/4
really love this story
Cherokee Daniels chapter 16 . 1/25
You should make another one about how life is for them
Kelly Carberry chapter 16 . 1/6
Loved it thank God the baby was Sam's.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Awe. Great ending. Thanks for writing it
palmbeach chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
cute story
jh126 chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
Glad to see the McSwareks married and with more children. But really thought there'd be more to this epilogue.
jh126 chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Whew! Glad all is forgiven, and everybody's on even ground. Now, so happy they're home. H.O.M.E. How cool is that? Not sure, no, I AM sure, I personally would not want even (just) my best friend to pick out my first baby's nursery furniture. Unless I had already specifically stated exactly what I wanted. But wasn't it sweet of Sam to want to do that for Andy?! I love the "old man" quips, cause I can just imagine him proving to her otherwise. Lol...
jh126 chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Glad Mrs. Swarek finally came to her senses. Obviously with the help of Mr. Swarek.
jh126 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
I must have read this chapter before! Sandy was so awful, wasn't she? Sorry, in my opinion, that goes WAY beyond being protective. Anyway, glad Sam and Andy are "together" finally!
jh126 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Ohmygosh! I am so far behind here, for sure. But I love being able to read several chapters one right after another. I am so glad they both live together now. Just need Andy to graduate to Sam's bedroom, er...bed! And now they'll be off to see Sarah, and his PARENTS?! I can't wait to see how that goes, and what they're all like.
Goggiebe chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Ahhh beautiful ending to amazing story. Loved it from start to finish and looking forward to what other gems you might write
stefrosacarnevale chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
An amazing ending
jessym1988 chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
great ending to this great Story
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Bahahaha! I loved the part where Gracie called Luke a "dick" and her scolding him.
Nathliebee chapter 15 . 10/9/2014