Reviews for A Beautiful Disaster
Awe. Great ending. Thanks for writing it
palmbeach chapter 16 . 6/29
cute story
jh126 chapter 16 . 6/28
Glad to see the McSwareks married and with more children. But really thought there'd be more to this epilogue.
jh126 chapter 11 . 6/28
Whew! Glad all is forgiven, and everybody's on even ground. Now, so happy they're home. H.O.M.E. How cool is that? Not sure, no, I AM sure, I personally would not want even (just) my best friend to pick out my first baby's nursery furniture. Unless I had already specifically stated exactly what I wanted. But wasn't it sweet of Sam to want to do that for Andy?! I love the "old man" quips, cause I can just imagine him proving to her otherwise. Lol...
jh126 chapter 10 . 6/28
Glad Mrs. Swarek finally came to her senses. Obviously with the help of Mr. Swarek.
jh126 chapter 9 . 6/28
I must have read this chapter before! Sandy was so awful, wasn't she? Sorry, in my opinion, that goes WAY beyond being protective. Anyway, glad Sam and Andy are "together" finally!
jh126 chapter 7 . 6/28
Ohmygosh! I am so far behind here, for sure. But I love being able to read several chapters one right after another. I am so glad they both live together now. Just need Andy to graduate to Sam's bedroom, er...bed! And now they'll be off to see Sarah, and his PARENTS?! I can't wait to see how that goes, and what they're all like.
Goggiebe chapter 16 . 6/26
Ahhh beautiful ending to amazing story. Loved it from start to finish and looking forward to what other gems you might write
stefrosacarnevale chapter 16 . 6/25
An amazing ending
jessym1988 chapter 16 . 6/25
great ending to this great Story
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 15 . 6/24
Bahahaha! I loved the part where Gracie called Luke a "dick" and her scolding him.
Nathliebee chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Aww I really loved this story
nokwa chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Wow,I really like this storyline.I wish it was really going to happening in the 5th season of rookie really intresting,please take the concept up to the people of rookie blue.
1Shootingstar78 chapter 15 . 10/31/2013