Reviews for Sister Crumbles
Binx23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Finally, somebody finally addresses the fact that Raven's son has the same name as Charles' abusive stepfather. While I don't like Mystique (or Raven as she was portrayed in the movie), I loved the fact that she was made the sister of Prof X since it brings a whole new layer of drama and pain and longing when seen from an outsider's POV.

It always bothered me that even though I've read dozens and dozens of XFC fics that have Kurt in it, no one ever mentions the fact that he shared the same name as the man who practically tortured his "uncle" when he was a child.
dirtygirl42 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh man! I would love to read more in this verse! Baby!Kurt with all his big brothers and sisters in the mansion would be so so adorable! Great job! Please consider continuing it!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
heatwrenching.

Raven's pain, Charles's love and Kurt's unfailing cuteness combined made this story AMAZING.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was so lovely and heart-wrenching. Great job.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my god... I want this to happy so badly. It's so heartbreaking and very good reading. I thought the interaction between Raven and Charles was fitting. My heart felt for Raven when she thought that Charles was always suited to be a better parent than her. Thank you for writing this!
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm so glad that you used the wonders of artistic license and wrote this fic, it's so moving. I was totally emotionally sucked in. Angsty but beautiful!
InkStarsAndSteelSkies chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Sad but very heartfelt. This sort of makes me feel sorry for Raven..I liked how she gave Kurt to Prof. X. though. Its a very interesting thought.
ThCriativReader chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'm not a big fan of Raven, actually, but this...

Just so well written, and so nice...

I totally agree with the couples: I can easily see Raven/ Azazel (and I do think Nightcrawler is their son!) and I ship Erik/ Charles very hard.

Also, Erik and Raven obviously have an affair (or, let me rephrase it, Magneto and Mystique) and in the movie Raven did seem to be dealing with a case of unrequinted love for her "brother"...

You see, that's why I love X-Men (and this story): the relationships are complex and yet amazing.

Thank you for sharing!
ticktock22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is so sweet! :') *Sniffle*
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nice. Very reflective, and even though Professor X doesn't raise Kurt, it certainly would make for an interesting AU