Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
JarlosForever chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
DUUUDE! I just started reading this. And let me tell you, I couldn't stop. I NEED you to update this. This chapter left me in tears! FREAKING UPDATE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I... I was so... Dissappointed when I didn't see a next button... Please let there be a next button DX update or I'll die
GoAnime chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Sorry for being lazy and not logging in but this can not wait ahem...CARRRRLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If I can get my hands around that vile evil man the things I would do to him! URgh I can feel my blood boil. I just read your story instead of doing my homework and I'm glad I did my maple your story amazing! It had me crying and jumping for joy because you had my two favourite couples in it. Please keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter...now I must log in and follow and fav this story a million times (well once but I think you get the idea!)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
let carlos live and update soon! ur a wonderful author'
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
"What wong, Cawwos?" CRYINNGGGG
BTR Oh heck ya chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I really, really, REALLY! love this!
plzzzzzzz update soon...! xD
KEALY KAMES chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
love ths story an i wanna help james kill carlos's father just saying
mckayla chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
pleeeaaassseee update
kamieyg chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
I love how caring james is it just makes me want to hug and kiss him lol love the story updated soon
baeberry chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
this story is just, I don't even know.

I almost sobbed during chapter five.

hope you update soon.
Ryan chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
I have no idea how this story will end up, but the genius that is you has made it great so far. I can't wait until the next chapter. :D
Alice May Sawyer chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is great. Please continue!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Oh my good, so sad and so good! Please coutinue!
tomboy2012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LORD GOD! HAVE BEEN LOOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOREVER!

I read it once and then I just left it. After five minutes I was looking for it frantically. I love Carlos in this, the way he is about Mateo, and then James wanting to help, well, at least at the last chapter that I read. Great story, so good, I love it!
HonoraryLoser chapter 12 . 10/21/2011