Reviews for Rarity's Rodeo
XxSwiftxX chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well I think I'm gonna cry now, goodnight.(I meant to post this on Equestria Daily but the commenting wasn't working for me)
Eclipse pony chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hi their somber I'm eclipse let me start off saying how your writing is like anything else I've read on here I love all your work but this is simply one one of my favorites not only because you used one of my favorite characters (rarity) but you took that and typed a story no one really was sure about doing this them selves but while I'm sure this was just a one shot I'd love to see maybe a sequel to this story perhaps maybe I get a shot at helping oh and I'd love to share with u my OC.
Lawliet's Angel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
So, I've read this twice now, and I simply must say:

1) I love you.

2) I love this fic.

I can never decide whether to get behind AppleDash or AppleRar but this makes a great argument for the latter.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I really liked this, and I am very glad that someone actually made that dare go through. :) I enjoyed the training scene a lot, very show like. And even though she's a snake dressed as a pony, Diamondback and her crew were nice bad guys. Good job!
Wilson chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
What can I say, I like cheesy stuff in shipping stories
Wilson chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OK, I was wrong and this is the original version, but I still prefer this one to the edited one on Google Docs, I think you should leave this one up and let people read the two different ends to let people decide which one they like most. Me I prefer this one if other people prefer the one on Docs, that's their call.
Wilson chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Just re-read the story and I noticed the ending has changed and I love it, it's much better than the original.

I felt the original ending was nice, but a little anti-climactic, Rarity gets hurt, get's a consolation prize, Diamond Back didn't really do anything (at least nothing proven) but gives Rarity her trophy out of some weird sense of, not deserving it? I'm not too sure what happened there but it was kinda weak given how we were guilt up to hate Diamond Back then she turns out to be a semi-decent pony which kinda killed the characterization for me. The ending scene was nice but a little flat, overall fine but nothing stellar. The biggest problem I had was that other than the sprint, Rarity was described to have done quite well so her not even making the top 3 seemed out of place, at least she should have gotten second at that point.

This new ending is much much better, Diamond being disqualified possibly for life makes her as hate-able as she has been built up to be, and Rarity's come from behind victory by a narrow half a second is much more uplifting and fun for her and her friends. The ending scene is perfect now, with everything almost the same but the kiss at the end seals the deal and makes this the best Rarity/Applejack I've ever read.

Congrats
Alexander-Crossover chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this story it's definitely the best Rarity/Applejack story I've ever read and it fits together so well. I think I prefer shipping stories like this, short and self contained enough to create enough suspense to keep us reading, but not force us to wait for who know show long for every new chapter. Thanks for sharing this story with us
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It really is thanks to this story that I'm a bit of a fan of RariJack.

And the characterization is down pat. I love how you slipped in bits from your Rarity and Applejack stories. It made the story even better.

All in all, the story read like an episode of the actual show, with added greatness. Great story, great writing, I hope to see more from you soon, especially if its RariJack :)
Endam chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
D'awwww3
ry chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Also, this should be on equestria daily.
ry chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved this so much.
H.C.G chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Enjoyed that a lot and like that you brought up the dare from the episode.
Ultra8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I've got no complaints, you crafted a lovely story that just screams Awwwwwwww.

Not to mention you used an idea that would probably work well for an actual episode too.
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very nice. I like this ship, and it's great to see if finally getting some high quality attention.

The only criticism I could think of is muted: the relationship felt very quick, mostly reliant on the assumption of some kind of pre-existing mutual attraction (even if both of them do deny it). The reason it's muted is that a) there is less reliance on this than in most shipping fics of this length and more character development, and b) it's not entirely fair to criticise lack of relationship building when the frame is less than ten thousand words. Er... in a less verbose fashion, that is to say that it was very well done with the space you have.

Of course, if you wanted to write a longer fic about this particular pairing, I certainly wouldn't object... although considering the amount you're writing at the moment I'm guessing you're having enough inspiration not to need to retread ground.