Reviews for Diversity
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Very interesting I love the whole first time thing very sexy and sweet!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Not going to lie that was hot :) though, is there any chance of a sequal or another Randy/OMC?
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh this was good I really enjoyed reading this. And I loved the ending it was really good.

I wouldn't mind seeing another story with Markus in it. It don't have to be a fallow up to this just another story.
Jade chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love it. gode story.
JxTina chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was really interesting - first time I've ever seen this kind of thing done and it works beautifully.i was really curious to see what you were going to do after you mentioned it on Twitter. And you've definitely inspired me to do give my own idea a try.

I found it strangely spooky with the lack of words. But in a way, it worked so much better. The sexual tension was intense and the atmosphere was electric and I think that was because of the lack of words. The silence sort of magnified everything else, all those little touches and it almost made it awkward in places as Randy's only reassurance was Marcus' body language and facial expressions.

Definitely one of the best one-shots involving an OC I've read in a long time :-) x
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ooohhhhh. XD! I love interaccial sex. XD! Hook me up with a Russian guy and I'm set for the night. XD!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Like most of your stories this painted a perfect picture. Although I kept imagining firelight. I don't know why, I just did. This is also how I often picture Randy, strong and forceful, yet gentle - as in not wanting to inflict undue pain on someone. Completely masculine, yet not a self absorbed asshole. (Can you tell I have anger issues with my ex?)

All in all a wonderful piece, thanks!
mirette chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautifully done, please update soon
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very nice!
RaNDoM HeArT chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
o_O

It's sweet. Hot. Different.

...and I like it.

lokipenguin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
*nom nom nom* (three Words lol)

Honestly, that was really hot!

Told ya I'd read it without thinking twice, but I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to expect. Since it was a male OC, but you did a extremly good job here!

Hope it'll work for you, just the way you want it to. ;)

MoKim