Reviews for Gallery
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/14
Poor Bella, trapped in a life because Laurent basically 'owned' her. No wonder he fucked around on her all the time. What is she going to do or say? She couldn't get away from him, as she was financially stuck. So, he continued to do what and whom he wanted. I'm glad Edward went after her. They may have no money now but, who's not to say she isn't his muse and he'll compose an orchestra? Or, jingles for TV? Or, be a movie composer? Or, they'll gladly work two jobs each, just to make ends meet. Doesn't matter, as they have each other now.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
There should be more. It was awesome! Well except for what Bella had to go through.
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
It was a good type of mushy. I liked it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
gushy...good word! loved the mush!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
See, everytime I read one of your stories, I get to the ending and want more. I wish it was more longer! Loved the story's intensity, the romance and hotness of E and B together.
cullenemmett5 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I don't think there's a story of yours that I don't like... This was beautiful!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Loved it. This was really cute and really good.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Glad he could save her before Laurent really hurt her. And Edward the musician is always hotttt! ;)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
that made me all mushy too. great read. thanks
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love it! Amazing job!

~Xela
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
hehehehee- I loved it!...
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I LOVE IT! :D
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
loved it!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Loved the O/S - and thank you for having Bella's abusive significant other as someone other than Jake or James!

What a beautiful tale, I hope all turned out well for them in the end :)

Thanks for writing and sharing xx
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »