Reviews for Behind Those Shaded Eyes
oxgossipgirlxo chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
I love this chapter, I can't wait to read more! I'll try to join the Clique fix exchange
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Omg I wonder when Massie will find about derrick's real occupation!
emmy.luvs.dance chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Love this chapter! Update done soon please!
lydiamartins chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter! I actually have a fic exchange that just started, and I made an announcements page on the forum, so more people could know about it. Hope that helps!

I love how you write the Massington in this chapter; it's just so sweet and endearing.

Please update soon?

xx,
Clara
facebook addicted chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Great story! I love it!
Readingcutie428 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Please update soon!
SimplyLove17 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
It was really cool- getting to see more of what Derrick does! Please update soon with Massington! :)
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Derrick almost killed her. Wow. Update soon :)
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Wow really original story and idea! I love your story and I hope you update it really soon because I'm becoming addicted to it. Don't stop writing!
Lexi14 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Yay you updated! You are such a good writer! This story desserves way more reviews! Don't get discouraged, most people are just to lazy to review
Mayel chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I love this story so much, update soon!
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I am so excited for Massie and Cam to surprise Derrick! I wonder what will happen on Derrick's trip though. I also will look at your forum. Update soon :)
SimplyLove17 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Okay woooooow! THIS IS A FREAKIN AWESOME STORY:DDD I can't wait for the Massington tension to build up! Please update soon!
SimplyLove17
sade chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Cool , i like where your going with this .
xokassidynicole chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
it's a good plot but the whole writing and dialogue is really choppy. you use adjectives when it's unnecessary and sometimes the sentences are too long or two short. derrick and massie's relationship went a bit too fast.
he's about to kill her, then he takes him into his home to live..? i get that it's to protect her and all but that's a little bit too quick.
it felt too cliche for me in some parts especially the times that massie and derrick were talking and she thanked him for saving her life. i felt kind of awkward reading that.
i'm not an author or anything, but try not to always aim for descriptive sentences and details, sometimes it's just the structure of the story and not accentuating too much on one thing.
all in all, it's a good plot but like i said before it's kind of cliche and choppy.