Reviews for The Nicest Kids in Town
PrinceVince chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I was listening to worldwide by big time rush on the last two chapters and I literally cried. That was good as shit. LOVED IT
likestarlight chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
You're probably like 'why is this crazy person reading a story I haven't updated in about two years' well whatever. It's 2:55 in the morning and I am crying. THE PART WITH KENDALL AND CARLOS OMFG. This story is amazing, I can't wait to read the final chapter and the next one.
Gingershavesouls chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
An entire year since I first read this story and its still truely amazing.
pretense chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
this is perfect and brilliant and i am awed at how reading this is like entering a time machine... it's just so wonderfully done and while i did get the feeling that some themes were 'borrowed' i am still blown away by the fic's overall magnificence..

i love you so much for sharing this with the fandom
Faith777 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I loved this story! Good job! I hope you will write more Jagan stories:)
MRSYOUNG chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
the rope snaped

and P.S I love you

oh god wow

I read this two nights ago and I'm not going to lie I cried uncontrolably then while I was in class I just started crying again over it...so I decided to review because just because
less than three ;;
DianaRam chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
One of the best Jagans I ever read!
DianaRam chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!
maryjaneleaf chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
That was amazing. It was captivating and heart-wrenching. I felt so many emotions and I was truly moved by this story. It's going to take me a little while to recover.
Gmavy chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
I'm so glad you went for the happier ending. Thank you.
This story was great and so was its prequel. i don't usually read Jagans, but this was a pleasant surprise.
I have been reading nothing but your stories for the past week. I need to read more of your stories.

And yes, I'm a horrible critic.
Aihime195 chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
OK...this sctory is defenetly one of THE BEST stories I've read...I just love it how you use the guys in gangs and based in the 50's and 60's , the drama, the romance EVERYTHING I just love this story so much X3 you should make more like this REALLY LOVED IT X3
HoodieTobi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Love it
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Yay! Happy ending! I was starting to wonder about Kendall ans Carlos at the end but I am glad they are togeher! Also I am glad that you wrote this sequel!

There is so much I wanna say but I ready fangirled it out to my bestie and random ppl in walmart but I will say this... Glad Kendall stopped acting like an ass accepted who he was!

So sad for Andrew to be gone :/ but hey it brought Carlos and Kendall together!

I adored Robbie and his family tree with Logan as daddy's wife :) too cute!

There were a lot of parts I loved about this story. All the smut and cuteness even the heartbreak and everything in between! I just love your stories! They have become an addiction to me! I would to get to know you better also! You seem like a pretty cool chick :)

So yea... Off to read more of your addictive stories! Keep them coming! Please
Becca Korklan chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
This story. hbsvhabfhvabkdfhgb it was fantastic, both my favorite pairing too :D Awesome job, by the way :)
ChangedMyUniverse chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
Freaking ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This story was so freaking amazing. And I just don't how I can condense my feelings for this story into a review box. Like seriously it was that freaking goooooooooood. I read the nicest kids you know and then was looking at the reviews and someone was like oh off to the sequel and I was like yess there is a freaking sequel to I jumped on this train and I wanted to comment on every chapter like the good reviewer I am but literally I could not wait to get to the next chapter. So I decided I would just throw it all in here which now I see as impossible because there is just so much to say. First off let me just say that Carlos has to be my favorite character in this story and the first time Kendall was like oh this girl named Carla I was thinking to myself whoa whoa, I don't think it's a Carla we are talking about here and I was right because adorable little Carlos comes prancing into this story. And Rocque record rollers? GENIUS! I literally could not contain myself when I read that. And I love that Logan found his brothers note and saw he was in love with his best friend and then at the end when Kendall was like eff the public and was making out with adorable Carlos I just wanted to danceeeee! It made me so happppppy. And I loved how Kendall was a hippie, and the greaser aspect was just my favorite. And jeez I'm just so flustered trying to write down all my praise for this story before I forget but I'll stop the review here and thank you for this kick ass story.