Reviews for Happy You Came Into My Life
caramelkitten chapter 1 . 11/21
Can't wait for the next update
TigrezzTail chapter 20 . 11/3
Well, I'm certainly glad Naruto cleared things between him and Shika. You know that would have just ate at him and made him question himself unnecessarily.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 20 . 11/3
Awwwwe i jope they get back together soon the suspense is frightening poor naruto and shikamaru straighten up soon naruto needs you great chap can't wait to read what happens next! I'll be waiting!
Melyway chapter 20 . 11/3
That's a very interesting question. Sakura and Ino! So they would lecture them about their romantic releationship and why they are apart.
Tee chapter 20 . 11/2
Yay an update, I always check to see if this is up and finally it was. I have no clue who should visit them, maybe their parents and sensei's from beyond the graves giving them advice and their blessings .
ZyiareHellsing chapter 20 . 11/2
Thanks for the update and I would pick Hinata since she's trying to steal him away.
bfox chapter 19 . 10/31
OMG your right you made feel sad not as smart as everyone said.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 19 . 10/30
What the fukin flippity fuck shikamaru know your smarter than that then to go and dump naruto poor naruto you better get back with naruto soon cause i wont figive you for breaking his heart like that considering you were his first eveything in a relationship didn't you promise naruto that he wouldn't be lonely anymore I'll be like jirayra (sp?) All over again ;n;
Melyway chapter 19 . 10/7
C'mon. Where's the new chapter?
Melyway chapter 19 . 9/12
Will Naruto and Shikamaru ever get back together? Please, I'm totally dying to find out what happens on the next chapter.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 19 . 8/15
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 1 . 8/12
Awesome! May I ask, however, if there are any side pairing with Naruto and Shikamaru in them? I'm just triggered by that sort of thing, is all, so I though I'd ask.

Thank you for the story and please keep up the great work!
Melyway chapter 19 . 8/10
C'mon. I'm waiting for the new chapter.
njsongbird chapter 19 . 8/10
I Love Calamity chapter 19 . 7/20
AHHH! Shika how could you be so mean! To yourself and Naruto! You have to find Naru and get back together to be lovey dovey together!