Reviews for Happy You Came Into My Life
Holy hell. This is hot shit you created. I love the turmoil in the otherwise, for the most part, now peaceful environment. I do hope you continue this.
awefanfic chapter 21 . 6/11/2017
Please update soon! Will they get back together?
XxAlianaxX chapter 21 . 5/23/2017
omg! this is so fucking sweet and sad and wonderful. I hate how much I love this because it hurts.
Melyway chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
I love the fanservice of ShikaNaru. Hope Netflix will make an animated series of it. The Alternate version kind of thing.
Melyway chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Will you be able to put up a new chapter on New Year's Eve?
Melyway chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
Where's the new chapter?
Melyway chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
C'mon. Where's the new chapter?
Calise chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
I love this relationship. so much innocence and honesty. I vet sasuke is coming back tho
Calise chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
great chapter! shikamaru and naruto are so darling together. I really like how distinct each voice of the characters are in the chapters. I agree, sakura is awesome. such a petty weak character in the beginning that grew so much. definitely one of my faves.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
OMG I'm so glad you are back!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
Omg ;n; i hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Melyway chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
I love this chapter. It's been a while. Can't wait for the next one. Do you think Naruto might find out he's pregnant with Shikamaru's child?
sgriffin730 chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I'm glad you updated this I re-read it from the beginning you are an excellent writer you made me cry update soon
sgriffin730 chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
thanks for updating this i re-read it from the beginning you made me cry. you are a most excellent writer
Tee chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I'm glad your back, your like the only true ShikaNaru multi-chapter story on here, the others keep making one female, I can't with them.

I'm always checking and hoping you Update and now you have. It was a good chapter too, I'm glad that they got some time together before they left, even if their not fully together.

Update soon!