Reviews for Burning Paper Tigers: The Outsider II
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Creepy. That's all I can really say right now. Especially since I found out about a new creepy half-paranormal fictional being, one from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. It wasn't originally creepy, just an extra character in Sonic R. Ever since its creation, however, rumors and ghost stories and such have been forming about it. People have been making it seem much scarier than it originally was. And I must admit, after seeing some of the pictures drawn for it, and hearing some of these rumors and stories, I must say, it is SCARY. I'm not talking scary as in Barney going back into business. I'm talking scary as in Chucky, scary as in a child gone deadly, scary as in THIS THING WILL KILL YOU. I'm talking about the Tails Doll. A doll made by Eggman as a last resort, a doll which failed miserably, a doll which now floats in a somewhat lopsided fashion to its next destination with the intent to find Tails and his friends and utterly ruin them. A doll that intends this so he can prove his worth to Eggman. A doll that, if it is rejected by Eggman again, will ruin him as well, and then begin a quest to utterly ruin the world itself. By the CRUELEST. MEANS. POSSIBLE.
Rogue Paragon chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
YAY! disintegration!
Rogue Paragon chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
...you've outdone yourself this time...
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Alright, what was up with the A/N at the end? You repeated your first one somewhat and then said "upslj", whatever that means. Although the funny thing is that the "up" was supposed to be there, as it was part of the first A/N, whereas the "slj" is my sister's initials. You can see why I call myself the King of Irony. Or the King of Karma, as I don't get along with that sister of mine so well half the time. Anyway, great chapter, nice and long, a little romance, and great creativity. I mostly understood what was happening! A few pointers though. First, I don't entirely understand the conversation Neutral had with Amber, and second, you have GOT to stop using German terms so often. And apparently, verdammt isn't actually german, just a word used to cover up the phrase "damn". Reading verdammt over and over actually makes me want to request the real word more. It's just that annoying when read, or rather, thought so often. Also, some people may not understand the german terms. I only understand them mildly because maschinengewhere sounds like it has "machine" in there, leading me to believe that it means something along the lines of "machine gun". And I think I've heard the phrase before. Probably in Battlefield 1942, which I played at school quite often the past two years, because that game told who killed who with what, and it referred to the weapon or vehicle used in the respective country's language. Also, there's one more problem which I'll PM to you. Otherwise, good job, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Rogue Paragon chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
railguns and lasers XD
Nick-Arach chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter. Really good work. Can't wait for the next
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Good Job. A little better than the last one I guess. I'm just a little confused though. Could you maybe send me a PM relaying what armies are allied with what other armies, which characters belong to each army, etc.? I seem to forget those details quite easily, what with the huge number of nations all fighting the same war. If you don't get what I'm saying, let me know. And let me guess, a paper tiger is basically a molotov cocktail, Magic style? If not, then what does that even mean? Otherwise, as I said before, good job. Oh yeah, just to let you know, I started making another tune, this time as a tribute to the Battle of Gettysburg!
Nick-Arach chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Great sequel to your first story. Can't wait for the next update.
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Nice job. That was quite a bit easier to understand actually. I can't wait for when it becomes similar to two kinds. I still find it hard to understand why someone who knew the dangers of his world's technology would still bring that world closer to it's own destruction. He KNEW he would speed up science for that world, and possibly make it's political and economical situations worse with all the advancements, a.k.a., closer to ours, but he did it anyway. Idiot. I'm talking about Curt by the way. Anyway, I found a few problems with this chapter that drove me nuts. For one, NONE of your italics have spaces in or after them. NONE. There were a few issues with spaces in other spots as well. Work on that. As a result, I give this a...7/10. Work on the spelling, and maybe add in a few more things involving the characters and their animal similarities, because it's only chapter two, and I already forgot what species a lot of the characters are. Can't wait for the next one though!
Rogue Paragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Holy crap, you've done it again.
Antrxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
really cool story like how you came up with the USA thing. only problem i have with it is that it seems to stray to far from what twokinds actually is like.

but as i said it is really a cool story and think you should keep writing it. you go buddy
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I will send my review via Private Messaging.