Reviews for Candy Land Mines
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
jaja
MaddyR chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow, was he ever wrong about that... but boy oh boy was this hilarious! Thanks a ton.
PricklyCacti chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh Terry you poor unknowing bastard ((In the nicest way)) you have no idea what hell and fury you are about to unleash! I wish I could have seen the look on Bruce's face when that happens! Lovely story to read as always! You always write the best Bat-family stories that I have seen in a long time!
Have a great week-end!

SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Haha! The happy brother. Goodness. What a can of worms Terry's digging into... This was very amusing, it's well written and I enjoyed this quite a bit. I liked how you portrayed the ghosts left behind by the bat family.
Peppermint21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I enjoy your crossovers so much! Especially weaving tales of the batfamily together!
Glimare chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
*diez* oh dead terry just stepped on a landmine! XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
A wonderful story! No note from Cassandra?

Is there more?
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Just now found this after I saw your most recent Transformers story. I'd actually almost completely forgotten my request. Seeing the new story reminded me. It certainly wasn't quite what I requested, seeing as I had requested a couple of different characters there, but still, it was a pretty good story.

Not sure it would be the best idea for Terry to ask about Jason Todd, though. He may have been the "happy" one, but he was the one with the worst issues. And ended up in jail to boot.

Again, I liked.
CM Aeris chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Man, I wish we could see the look on their faces when he asks Bruce about Jayjay!
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Jason? The happy brother? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Terry has no idea what he's doing.
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Okay, that last line kills me. Jason, the happy brother? *burst into hysterical laughter*