Reviews for INTERLUDE
Pip the Invader chapter 34 . 2/5/2013
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! So sad, I literally think I used a whole box of tissues! Thank you SO MUCH for not making this slash. I enjoyed every chapter!
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Very good. Very interesting. You bring up an interesting philosophical question. Do orcs hate elves enough to kill them on sight, or are they pragmatic enough to keep one prisoner to heal the other prisoners for torture? I'm going to keep reading. You have hooked me, not easy. Keep up the good job.
Periannath chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Wow...I didn't know the elf was a female until he called her 'elleth'. Um, I like it so far, couple of grammar mistakes and missing words though - I'm a grammar nut :D It's poignant; I like it. I'll read more tomorrow.

.peri.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 34 . 4/26/2004
I read this some time ago. A beautifully gritty tale! I love it!
Leia
NarsilC chapter 34 . 1/16/2003
Wow, what a great story! I see this has been done for a while but I have just found and read it. I really like that you gave both Legolas and Frodo a mate in the end. That was so different and wonderful as they both deserve that kind of happiness, especially Frodo!

CC
amc623 chapter 34 . 12/24/2002
Very sweet...I loved this story. It was great all the way from the beginning. It was pleasure to read it :)

amc623 chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
Oh...I am speechless. This has turned into such a heart-wrenching tale. I was so happy when Sam found Frodo- but I'm glad you have continued the story further. More Legolas & Merilas soon I suppose? That will be a tear-jerker, I think. Or maybe not...just very emotional. I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!

This is so wonderfully written. Oh, but now Frodo has pneumonia (dunno if that's spelled right- I'm too lazy to look right now) Oh my gosh- my poor little hobbit! But I have fallen in love with your Frodo angst so I suppose it will be great.

I'll read more soon :)

amc623 chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
Ok, I've only just started to read this story and I just wanted to say that it's great so far. A very original idea- I love it. I'll be back to read more tomorrow :)

amc623 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Ok, before I read more I just want to say how much I liked this forst chapter. Very good so far. Very touching. I'll be back to read more, that's for sure. :)

Sakura Amadare chapter 17 . 11/23/2002
This is a very good story. Keep up the good work. I will continue reading tomorrow. Right now I must go eat.
katakanadian chapter 21 . 10/24/2002
Really enjoying this so far. I like that your OC isn't a Mary-Sue.

One question tho. Wasn't Minas Morgul under the command of Sauron via the Nazgul and not controlled by Saruman?
Adiva Calandia chapter 34 . 9/18/2002
Well, it took me forever to finish this, but I'm finally done.

*standing ovation*

This was one of the better fan-fics I've read. One of the best parts is that it fits nicely into the plot of the books - like a missing puzzle piece.

A few notes:

You use these ". . ." a lot. Like really a lot. It fits with the story, but tone down a little on them.

Who in the world is Gail? The ending, though happy, seemed a little bit tacked on. Maybe it will make more sense once I read Dreams and Rings, but still. . .

But all in all, a ripping yarn! I look forward to reading your other stories.

-Adiva
Adiva Calandia chapter 31 . 9/18/2002
I had to go and grab my book of Phantom of the Opera songs when I read this chapter. Ah, here it is!

ALL I ASK OF YOU

"No more talk of darkness, forget thes wide-eyed fears,

I'm here, nothing can harm you, my words will warm and calm you. . . ."

There's way more, of course. But it was startling how the sentiments were reflected in this chapter.
tiggivon chapter 35 . 9/2/2002
i don't know if you will see this review as this has been completed some time.

it's difficult to write through the tears ( silly i know ) running out of tissues. f.h group what would they think of me,

that was so moving i'll read the second part with legolas and rose then on to the other story you mentioned.

i creid at the end of xenobia's cloudburst. these storys move ne because they are written from the heart and are so genuine.

thankyou this story was so good.

tiggivon.x
goldenstar555 chapter 35 . 6/6/2002
good fic :) Very nice, well I'm off to read the sequel now!