Reviews for Dear Maggie
I don't understand
Wendy chapter 16 . 3/14
This Edward makes me crazy and not in a good way. I don't think he has one quality about him I like, even when he says nice things about Bella, the mean one over power them. I would let go if I was Bella.
hulk62468 chapter 19 . 2/21
Edward can stop being a twat and Bella can stop being so fucking weak and grow a Back bone.
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 1/6
I'm glad you didn't portray them as suddenly being all OK again now that they have talked a bit and had sex. It's realistic to think their issues will take a lot of work. I like this. It feels real.
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 1/5
I'm so glad they finally got back together. Yay!
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 1/5
well that is a start for him back from assholedom...good to see!
Judyblue95 chapter 17 . 1/3
it's a start.
Judyblue95 chapter 16 . 1/3
oh such a sad and revealing chapter. my heart goes out to Edward. he can't yet get past the guilt for liking the touch of sex even when he loathed why he had to do it. so convoluted. he is talking, finally. good.
Judyblue95 chapter 15 . 1/3
hi. reading more today. this story has a fair amount of angst. i forgot how much it pulls at me to read an angsty story. in a good way. i like angst. i just like to end well. poor edward. he's on emotional overload. so is bella.
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 1/1
Thanks for your reassurance that this story ends with a HEA. I'm so relieved!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 1/1
OH dear he didn't take that well. Poor baby. All that did was remind him of just how much his birth parents didn't give him. Maybe if he just reads that file, he will begin to understand how part of his sister still lives in Bella. Maybe.
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 1/1
Why would I want to kill you? This is a wonderful story and I love seeing it develop, knowing that i don't have to wait to read the next chapter. I might not comment every chapter, but am reading it, slowly, in between all the WIPs that I read, as it came highly recommended. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
wow she just blurted it right out. he didn't know he had a sister?
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I wonder why he thinks he's so damaged...
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
So I'm still reading. Slowly. Letting it all sink in. Enjoying myself. Do you still read your reviews?
5,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »