Reviews for Dear Maggie
UntitledEnder chapter 20 . 6/21
Okay. Wow. Ice read so many fanfics on this website. Hundreds. If not maybe approaching in the thousands over the years and never have I ever read a sex scene that made me nearly cry. You’ve painted such a beautiful Edward and Bella.
Melissa Moyer chapter 3 . 12/30/2021
Am I the only one who noticed a 19 year old bought alcohol? Even the Chiefs daughter would’ve been carded and told no.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
'But you can love the person she gave you. You can love Bella."'
Damn! Rose is one smart chick!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 12/15/2021
'Dude. She looked like she'd been hit with the proverbial ugly stick. Multiple times. That's why."'
I haven't heard that expression for ages!?
I love that everyone is already on to their chemistry!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Very intriguing!
I found your story on the Twilight Eclipse Awards nominated for the best Emmett. And boy, do I love a good Em! :)
Can't wait to read more!
Elis5 chapter 41 . 11/8/2021
Wow… this is such an amazing story! Thank you so much for this) I just found the story and read it in one breath… It is truly incredible how much you can feel reading a book, so many strong heartfelt emotions were passing through me… every pain, every bit of happiness and warmth, how their souls responde to each other it’s magical and so real … I’m just so happy for them, for how far they’ve come and how hard they had to work for it… thank you million times over, I know I will come back to read it again and again because what you’ve created is marvelous)
Lulutbo chapter 41 . 7/28/2021
So it goes without saying, I think, that this is a beautifully written story. I throughly enjoyed your writing style, how you weaved your plot and the characters you created. You portrayed a person plagued with anxiety very well. My only not so great comment is the last chapter. I’m not sure if it’s how the chapter plays out or the fact that you led us to believe there would be one more in EPOV but I got the end and didn’t feel complete from the story….it feels like it needs a little more to wrap it up. Likelihood that will happen is nil, I understand, but worth a shot to review on the off chance it spurs you to write just one more for these two thank you for sharing your words with us!
LaPumuckl chapter 41 . 6/19/2021
Thank you so much for sharing this! I loved every minute I could spend here
Patriciadiane chapter 41 . 5/1/2021
What a great chapter
Patriciadiane chapter 40 . 5/1/2021
wow, I loved it
Patriciadiane chapter 39 . 4/30/2021
Love it. sweet perfection
Patriciadiane chapter 38 . 4/30/2021
So many emotions for Edward and all of the others as well
Patriciadiane chapter 37 . 4/30/2021
Intense. So much to take in
Patriciadiane chapter 36 . 4/30/2021