Reviews for Dear Maggie
NewTwilightFan chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I thought this was a phenomenal chapter. Actually, I think it's good that these two are being forced to get outside of their heads for a change and face a real world challenge. I really hope Charlie is going to be okay. I think that if he pulls through, this incident will be the catalyst for major shifts in every character's perception of self personally and inter-personally. It will certainly reaffirm Edward's conviction in his vocation.
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Oh snap. Now how is she going to tell him? He had a sister and lost her without ever even knowing? I don't know which part of the story is driving me more crazy, the sexual tension between these two damaged innocents, or the eventual revelation that she had his sister's heart.
NewTwilightFan chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I agree with Bella. That was an incredible first kiss! Every chapter I read I am struck by the intensity of the emotions rolling off my screen. I just love these two. They both deserve some love and peace! I hope they find it together.
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
I don't know how you do it, but you weave your completely original plot and characters through the framework of the original canon story and I absolutely love it. What a great chapter! I'm glad they are starting to trust each other, but I fear for how Edward will respond to the truth about his sister's existence and death.
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
It's good to hear a bit more of Edward's back story. I can tell it's just the tip of the iceberg, though. Thanks for another great chapter and a few more minutes of escapism!
Fleur50 chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
LOL
Fleur50 chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Wow
Fleur50 chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Woooooow!

C'est une si belle histoire. Vos personnages ont beaucoup de profondeur. J'ai adoré.

Une jeune grand-maman.
Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Montréal, Québec.