Reviews for Dear Maggie
k1942 chapter 33 . 3/28
Boy, do I hope Dr. Banner is right about this Chicago thing, and the guys can pull it off! Quite a surprise about Rose and Emmett wanting a baby.
k1942 chapter 32 . 3/28
Maybe if he hears it enough times, Edward may get to believe that he is smart and talented and really good!
k1942 chapter 31 . 3/28
Lucky I don't have to hold my breath until I hear what Charlie has found!
k1942 chapter 30 . 3/28
I almost got teary-eyed over Edward's Christmas gift to Bella. He and Alice worked that beautifully. Turned out to be another first they shared, sweet and hot!
k1942 chapter 29 . 3/28
Good for Jasper and Alice, now Emmett has someone else to tease. Not nearly so funny when Bella got strep, it scares hell out of Edward to think about the possibilities.
k1942 chapter 28 . 3/28
I'm becoming convinced that there truly some force that has drawn them to each other. Whether or not it has to do with Maggie, I don't know, but it's definitely something!
k1942 chapter 27 . 3/28
Makes me wonder how much Charlie knows about Edward's past? Hope Renee can come to terms with Bella's growth and maturity.
k1942 chapter 26 . 3/28
Esme has to be doing a happy dance in her head, with Bella at Edward's side, and the progress he's made. I look forward to their encounter with Charlie.
k1942 chapter 25 . 3/28
I was pretty sure Tanya would have had Edward, if there was any chance in hell he wanted her. Too bad for her, he hardly sees her. It did provide Bella with a wakeup call, which isn't all bad.
k1942 chapter 24 . 3/28
Watching this journey they are taking is fascinating!
k1942 chapter 23 . 3/28
It is so impressive how well he's doing! Not totally healed, by any means, but so much better all the time!
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/28
It's great that they are going to therapy together, best thing for the both of them. It's pretty funny, too, that Bella is nudging Jasper to Alice. I'm not real sure about Edward's plan to go back to Chicago to find his mother, either. Aro might still be a threat.
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/28
Things may be better for Bella and Edward, but it looks like stormy weather for Alice and Jasper.
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/28
Just at the perfectly right time! That was wonderful, you did such a beautiful job of their first time!
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/28
Let's hope Edward gets his shit together before Garrett works his way into Bella's life.
5,414 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »