Reviews for Dear Maggie
shaz308 chapter 3 . 7/31
He is so annoying .
shaz308 chapter 2 . 7/31
He really is a dick, but why?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/31
Great first chapter, looking forward to reading more. Edward is a piece of work!
shannon30033 chapter 10 . 7/30
Such a good chapter!
shannon30033 chapter 3 . 7/29
I'm enjoying your story. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing!
Looneybirdie chapter 4 . 6/30
you know I just realized something. How did Bella buy the beer for Charlie, she is only 19? In the States the legal drinking age is 21. it's not that big of a deal, but I thought I would point it out. Someone else probably has already anyway.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 9 . 5/9
Ugghhh why can't she just tell himmmmmmm he'll just get pissed and hurt blah blah blah later on :(((((((((
116jeff chapter 11 . 5/6
Sorry, but cardiac cath lab nurse here-the place where people go to have blocked heart arteries (heart attack) fixed. General surgeons don't work on folks having a heart attack. That's an interventional cardiologists job. Also, it's not really surgery. It's a pretty quick procedure that usually requires one puncture. Also, blocked arteries are fixed with a stent not a stint. Sorry for the rant. Couldn't help but interject... I'm enjoying the story too.
Finally finished reading this wonderful story! Please post more outtakes! Thank you so much for sharing hope all is well :-)
ellekat08 chapter 41 . 4/23
Retreading one of my favorite fic, always cry at the last outtake.
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 4/16
This was such a great story. It was beautifully written and so moving. I'm thrilled to have discovered this fic.
I love Alice and Jasper! Would you ever consider doing a side story of how they get together?
MoodySammy chapter 9 . 1/15
I'm so thankful you have shared your writing talent, gift with us, and I am loving this story , the plot so far and hopefully the climax no pun intended , lol.. Your a great writer Thank you!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Looks like a great story :)
5,444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »