Reviews for Dear Maggie
Judyblue95 chapter 15 . 1/3
hi. reading more today. this story has a fair amount of angst. i forgot how much it pulls at me to read an angsty story. in a good way. i like angst. i just like to end well. poor edward. he's on emotional overload. so is bella.
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 1/1
Thanks for your reassurance that this story ends with a HEA. I'm so relieved!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 1/1
OH dear he didn't take that well. Poor baby. All that did was remind him of just how much his birth parents didn't give him. Maybe if he just reads that file, he will begin to understand how part of his sister still lives in Bella. Maybe.
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 1/1
Why would I want to kill you? This is a wonderful story and I love seeing it develop, knowing that i don't have to wait to read the next chapter. I might not comment every chapter, but am reading it, slowly, in between all the WIPs that I read, as it came highly recommended. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
wow she just blurted it right out. he didn't know he had a sister?
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I wonder why he thinks he's so damaged...
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
So I'm still reading. Slowly. Letting it all sink in. Enjoying myself. Do you still read your reviews?
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
This is some thing they've got going here. I wonder what he will do/say when he learns about her heart...
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
They had a moment! I hope they'll have more. I like this complex relationship!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
You popped up next on my TBR list, so here I am. Don't know if you still write or not. Or read reviews. I tend to babble at the writer at the end of each chapter. Here goes. At first glance, Edward seems like a dick. I'll keep in mind that things are not always what they seem to be. So Maggie is a Cullen who died. Different. Welcome different. Thanks!
ReadLoveMusic chapter 41 . 10/27/2016
This is by far without a doubt one of the most beautiful stories I've had the privilege of reading. I have shed tears and laughed with them. Amazing amazing!
Twilight Musings chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Loved it! Alice is pretty awesome!
Twilight Musings chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Great chapter -thanks!
Twilight Musings chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Loved how Bella connected with Jasper. Great chapter!
Twilight Musings chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Loved getting a peak inside Edward's head. You make even his jaded thoughts sound beautiful.
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »