Reviews for Dear Maggie
ellekat08 chapter 41 . 4/23
Retreading one of my favorite fic, always cry at the last outtake.
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 4/16
This was such a great story. It was beautifully written and so moving. I'm thrilled to have discovered this fic.
I love Alice and Jasper! Would you ever consider doing a side story of how they get together?
MoodySammy chapter 9 . 1/15
I'm so thankful you have shared your writing talent, gift with us, and I am loving this story , the plot so far and hopefully the climax no pun intended , lol.. Your a great writer Thank you!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Looks like a great story :)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/10/2015
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories! Loved the characters, and how they worked together through their problems. Thank you so much for writing this!
BurningAkira97 chapter 41 . 9/25/2015
Liz113 chapter 41 . 9/15/2015
Very well written sorry loved it so much!
efka chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Great story! Unfortunately, I started reading it at work and now I cant let it go and go back to work. Which is not good. But its also great, because Ive been longing for a story that will catch my attention like that and stay with me for longer. And it looks like yours might be like that. The tension between these two...Thick!
clickpic chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
Just wanted you to know I truly enjoyed your story and writing style!
jm1708 chapter 41 . 7/26/2015
I've been trying to read this story so many times. And then something happened and I couldn't or I started to read something else.
I'm so happy I finally got to read it. What a perfect story, so we'll written, very original subject, all the characters are so human, non of them totally perfect , a very real story, that could happen to anybody, centered in the two main characters and without losing point with meaningless stuff.
I read it in two days I haven't do any other thing. Amazing story, lovely Edward, endearing Bella, amazing Charlie. I just love them all.
harkie5 chapter 41 . 4/13/2015
Awesome story!
k1942 chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
This was a wonderful, heartbreaking, sad, scary, funny story about people I came to really care about! The love just made it that much better, and they surely did love each other, and all their family!
k1942 chapter 40 . 3/29/2015
Perfect chapter!
k1942 chapter 39 . 3/29/2015
That was enough to bring a lump to my throat, them naming their girl Maggie!
5,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »