Reviews for Dear Maggie
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/28
I like the way Dr. Banner is interacting with Edward and think he will help him a lot. It can't be as awful as Edward remembers, it has to be because he was a kid. His mother locking him out and making him work for her dealer is real sick. I kind of hope she's dead.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/28
The flashback to transplant day was heartbreaking. You did that so well it nearly made me cry. I'm practically chewing my nails, waiting for her to tell him about Maggie. I hope it isn't as devastating as she fears!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/28
That was ironic as well as scary as hell! Charlie was lucky that Edward was on hand to help out with this one!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/27
She finally blurts out Maggie's name and it is meaningless to Edward. Of course she hasn't told him the really big secret, yet!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/27
This is like walking through a minefield, blindfolded, for Edward. He's pretty brave to give it even this much of a try.
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/27
Boy, what a surprise! He's actually making a huge effort to let her in and try to be half-way normal. Edward has demons for damn sure and I hope Bella can help him exorcise them.
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/27
How cool that they can have an actual conversation! Esme is a great mom, just from what little has been mentioned so far.
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/27
I really hope somewhere in this story, you have a bit of what the Carr's shared with Bella about Maggie. It would be really interesting to know that! I hope Bella isn't about to reject Esme's kind gesture, with the hiking boots. Are we witnessing the beginnings of a friendship between Bella and Jacob?
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/27
Good heavens! Was that an actual honest moment between those two? I like the bits of the guys backgrounds you are doling out to us.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/27
Even though she has no experience of the feelings he evokes in her, Bella recognizes them for what they are! Makes me wonder how long he can keep up this belligerent attitude he has with her.
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/27
Carlisle and Esme's sons all seem to have been saved from a horrific childhood! I hope Edward gets past his self loathing one of these days and admits, at least to himself, his attraction to Bella.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/27
Bella was right it looks like, ignorance really can be bliss! I, however, want to know what his attitude is all about!
Awww
All this feels like foreshadowing...I'm scared for Chicago, for him meeting his mom, someone recognize him, her heart not lasting. Ugh
Awakened