Reviews for Dear Maggie
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/28
I knew Dr. Banner was going to be the right therapist! He's really getting through to Edward. I'm so glad he finally broke down and read Bella's journal and Maggie's files.
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/28
I really don't know whether to laugh or cry at how painful this is for them both! Thank heaven Alice is here.
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/28
I somehow knew he couldn't have been the black, evil hearted person he was afraid he was! There has to be a real good reason Rose was the one he opened up to. Makes me wonder what her secret is.
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/28
No wonder Jasper had that shit eating grin when he heard Bella say she loved his brother! I think we're about to experience a family intervention, disguised as a softball game!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/28
I feel for him, I really do, and yet want to kick his ass at the same time!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/28
Okay, then, it's going to be tough as hell, but if they can just keep talking to each other, and he keeps seeing Dr. Banner, maybe they can work through this! I want them to be okay some day!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/28
I like the way Dr. Banner is interacting with Edward and think he will help him a lot. It can't be as awful as Edward remembers, it has to be because he was a kid. His mother locking him out and making him work for her dealer is real sick. I kind of hope she's dead.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/28
The flashback to transplant day was heartbreaking. You did that so well it nearly made me cry. I'm practically chewing my nails, waiting for her to tell him about Maggie. I hope it isn't as devastating as she fears!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/28
That was ironic as well as scary as hell! Charlie was lucky that Edward was on hand to help out with this one!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/27
She finally blurts out Maggie's name and it is meaningless to Edward. Of course she hasn't told him the really big secret, yet!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/27
This is like walking through a minefield, blindfolded, for Edward. He's pretty brave to give it even this much of a try.
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/27
Boy, what a surprise! He's actually making a huge effort to let her in and try to be half-way normal. Edward has demons for damn sure and I hope Bella can help him exorcise them.
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/27
How cool that they can have an actual conversation! Esme is a great mom, just from what little has been mentioned so far.
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/27
I really hope somewhere in this story, you have a bit of what the Carr's shared with Bella about Maggie. It would be really interesting to know that! I hope Bella isn't about to reject Esme's kind gesture, with the hiking boots. Are we witnessing the beginnings of a friendship between Bella and Jacob?
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/27
Good heavens! Was that an actual honest moment between those two? I like the bits of the guys backgrounds you are doling out to us.
5,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »