Reviews for Dear Maggie
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
there is a book that reminds me of this story. it's a children's book, and i haven't read it in 10 years, but it's one of those stories that stick with you. it's called 'searching for david's heart.' it's about a young girl whose brother died in a car accident and they donated his organs. and she and her best friend goes to find his heart, or the recipient of his heart. it's very different from this story, but it's a little similar in that they are both trying to get closure by trying to find out more about the people they're connected to through a heart...anyways, i can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us. keep up the good writing!
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
i have no idea how jacob and billy can get around without having a car... i was thinking maybe bella can drive to pick jacob up on her way to work so he can come work with emmett also... or something like that..but that still leaves the issue of who will take care of billy when jacob isn't's so sad that a young boy has so much responsibility on his shoulders...poor jake...
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
i was waiting for this story to be further along before i started reading it, but i just can't help myself! i don't regret it though. it's very good
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
i'm so glad you decided to write another story. i love pretty much everything you write!
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
i guess maggie and edward got separated during the adoption process? how sad...
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
wow...this story is sooo good! i love hte premise. i can just imagine the angst when edward finds out bella has his biological sister's heart..
maxandmo chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Yay..he's not being such an asshole! Hopefully they bonded about their near death experiences. Great update:)
ellaryne chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Love it
sujari6 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
They're making some progress.
Canyaceme chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Gosh, can't wait to hear more of Edward's story.I'm dying to know why he feels unworthy of anyone's love.
jamiebaker68 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Another great chapter, cant wait to read more.
BooksAddict chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Oh, I loved this chapter beyond my imagination. It was so, so sweet. Amazing progress for Edward. I want her to tell him soon, though.
kitkat681 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Well shit... Now I'll never make top four. I voted for you even though you were already kicking my ass. Love this!
mamacat20 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Mom's do know what's best for their kids. It seems that Esme just knew.
Fen29 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I was on The Lemonade Stand earlier today and indeed voted for you story aswell..

What a genius Esme is..She knows Bella and Edward need each other, great way of doing this.

Love the little progress they made..:D
5,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 324 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 344 .. Last Next »