Reviews for Dear Maggie
He's loosening up.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
He is so annoying .
shaz308 chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
He really is a dick, but why?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Great first chapter, looking forward to reading more. Edward is a piece of work!
shannon30033 chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Such a good chapter!
shannon30033 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
I'm enjoying your story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/10/2016
Thanks for sharing!
Looneybirdie chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
you know I just realized something. How did Bella buy the beer for Charlie, she is only 19? In the States the legal drinking age is 21. it's not that big of a deal, but I thought I would point it out. Someone else probably has already anyway.
voidxtiles chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Ugghhh why can't she just tell himmmmmmm he'll just get pissed and hurt blah blah blah later on :(((((((((
116jeff chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
Sorry, but cardiac cath lab nurse here-the place where people go to have blocked heart arteries (heart attack) fixed. General surgeons don't work on folks having a heart attack. That's an interventional cardiologists job. Also, it's not really surgery. It's a pretty quick procedure that usually requires one puncture. Also, blocked arteries are fixed with a stent not a stint. Sorry for the rant. Couldn't help but interject... I'm enjoying the story too.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/25/2016
Finally finished reading this wonderful story! Please post more outtakes! Thank you so much for sharing hope all is well :-)
ellekat08 chapter 41 . 4/23/2016
Retreading one of my favorite fic, always cry at the last outtake.
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 4/16/2016
This was such a great story. It was beautifully written and so moving. I'm thrilled to have discovered this fic.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
I love Alice and Jasper! Would you ever consider doing a side story of how they get together?
MoodySammy chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
I'm so thankful you have shared your writing talent, gift with us, and I am loving this story , the plot so far and hopefully the climax no pun intended , lol.. Your a great writer Thank you!
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »