Reviews for Unanswered Questions
OrionM42 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I feel like I wrote this...and I mean that as a compliment (but not as narcissistic as that sounds). It's like you stole my thoughts and feelings and wrote them down for me (so thanks!) ;) But seriously, I loved it. It's nice to peek inside of Zane's head a bit.
Blue chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Kudos on this fic and the characterization of Zane, it fits in well with what he said in Liftoff that his brain would keep him up at night til he solved the truth like a puzzle or equation.

I like how you had that after Zane knows the truth he doesn't realise that he loves her, but he recognises the possibility that he could. Much more powerful and fun as it's something he has to work towards (with plenty of awkward moments no doubt).

Totally enjoyed it. Dare I hope you will write more?
domina tempore chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ooh, I love this! I didn't realize how much I shipped them either until she lost him (and really, Jo did get the raw end of that whole timeline deal, poor thing). I like that he's finally starting to understand what was going on; maybe now he'll do something about it! *wink*

...Might I beg more fic about them? (:0
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Excellent interpretation of how Zane was feeling! I really enjoyed it.
stinichra chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love, love this. Thanks for sharing. :c)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awww, I loved this!
Jena chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
You did a wonderful job ! This is the best and most realistic fic I've read based on Zane's Liftoff revelation. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Dramionelover01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i loved it.i cant wait til the next jo/zane scene
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow, that was so adorable!i love stories like this, with Zane's thoughts on the situation and all. it was so in-depth.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I take it this is what my hassling inspired? Either way, it's fantastic. You write very well. This is pretty much exactly how I imagined Zane processing this information.