Reviews for Soul's Light
Prince Chrom chapter 7 . 6/5
I am fairly sure the world war started by the necromancer was the second not the first.
Averant chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
This was really enjoyable to read! You nailed Dresden's humor, in my opinion. The Old Spice reference was particularly hilarious. I hope you're still updating this story!
Meh chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
*poke* Anyone home?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2016
Update right now. Please just ne chapter that's all we need. So come on do it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
Hahahhaha FINALLY! This is great
Parks98 chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
ohhhh fuck wait so an AT field is the soul being projected into a shield. Damn now where does that sound familiar coughRWBYcough
Parks98 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
hehehhe oh harry Japan is one of the most perveerted countries in the world...basically bob's paradise
betsybugaboo chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
This is a pretty awesome crossover! You really write Harry and Shinji well. I can't help but find it really funny, Harry is canonically 6'9", while Fuyutski, one of the tallest Evangelion characters, is about 6' (using this thread's estimates forum*dot*evageeks*dot*org/thread/2963/Eva-character-heights/). That means Harry has almost two feet on Shinji.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 18 . 5/14/2016
please continue this
ARandomGuy24 chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
Michael would never hurt Harry if he got into a relationship with Harry. Charity on the other hand...
ARandomGuy24 chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Somewhere in this chapter Harry thought Morgan is only second to Luccio and the senior Council in terms of magical combat ability.
But since the Rec Court was destroyed before the war McCoy wouldn't be on the Council. And the were half a dozen wizards who were offered to be in the Council before McCoy like Klaus the Toymaker. They should be a be a around the same weight class as the Senior Council if they were offered a seat on the senior council before McCoy.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
Hell of a spot to drop it. But I like it (especially how you captured Harry's voice) enough to follow in the vague hope that you'll update in a few years.
Pinefresh chapter 18 . 3/20/2016
Wow, this is one of the better stories I have found for the Dresden Files, you have Harry's voice down really well, and while what little I know about NGE came from "Shinji and 40K" the characters from that half of the crossover were entertaining. I especially liked the reference to the Codex Alera books. If you are still writing and haven't gotten into the habit already you might want to get someone to beta your work, I noticed some missing or wrong words throughout this story though most of them didn't cause any problems understanding.

That being said, YOU WRETCHED FESTERING DISTENDED ANUS OF A HUMAN BEING! YOU FOUL WEEPING GENITAL SORE! REALLY? A FOUR YEAR CLIFFHANGER? FUCKING REALLY?
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 3/18/2016
its a shame this wasnt continued, you do a really good job with it
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
props to harry for taking in another stray, i wonder whats been happening back in chicago?